+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *Presents are done, but only 1/3 wrapped.
    *I'm meeting with Mum today to discuss menu option for Sunday (reality is she is looking after the boys while I'm at physio so we'll chat over a cuppa when I get back).
    *Food shopping tomorrow for my part of cooking on Sunday and what I'm taking to the in laws on Saturday when we do Christmas Eve there.
    *Saturday Dad is going to pick up the meat that I ordered a fortnight ago through the butcher.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Almost all done. This week I have to get 2 DS games (one from me, one from my sister), 2 Itunes cards, an Iphone case (for me), my nails done, my hair done and some little bits and pieces for stocking stuffers for DS. I feel comforatabe with all that I need to do. I work right next to a westfeild so get it all done on my lunch break!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am getting closer to being ready.
    Wrapping the DS's present on Christmas eve after he goes to bed.
    Cleaning the house/fridge maybe Friday night after the DS is in bed. Message everyone to bring their own alcohol and food trays for left overs, and make sure everyone knows lunch is at 1pm.
    Shopping arrives tomorrow, so I will check through everything a bazillion times.
    Heading to the Queen Vic on Christmas Eve, to meet up with my Sister and Mum, to shop for the essentials for Christmas Lunch. Get home and make some Rum/Peppermint balls. And make jelly to set over night.
    Christmas Day, Make Christmas Trifle, Christmas punch and maybe Egg nog, organise dessert trays. Decorate and organise tables in the carport.

Things that need to be figured out.
    Need to mow the lawn, have no lawn mower.
    And finding enough serving dishes for food.