+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I.AM.DONE.
    Started today, finished today, my legs are killing me and I am not the least bit excited about having to wrap all the presents, should have just gotten gifts bags

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like christmas has had such a big lead up this year as I've had mine all done for about 5 weeks! Now living in a town where choice is slim and prices are high, I had to do it all when I went back home to coffs..
    I used to hate the choice of shops there now I love that there is more than one place to go
    I too though am not looking forward to wrapping the presents, but am looking forward to my 2.5yo dd face christmas morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the presents are bought, half are wrapped and homemade gifts are planned and will be started on Thursday night after work.
    Plus land+water rates are paid

On another note, I have SO much work to do this week, getting lots of patients set for the weekend so the weekend nurses can have shorter Xmas and boxing days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I decided to try be organised and wrap all the pressies tonight. I ran out of wrapping paper with just one left to wrap Looks like I am going to have to brave the shops once more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep, just need one more food shop. We are leaving on the 27th so im just buying a few things for the christmas and boxing day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i love wrapping presents!! i think that's my favourite part of the gift process!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    I decided to try be organised and wrap all the pressies tonight. I ran out of wrapping paper with just one left to wrap Looks like I am going to have to brave the shops once more
    Stay away from the shops! Insane! Lol
    Just pop into your local newsagency

ETA: I still have my food shopping to do, but as I'm providing the desserts I'm not too worried
    Oh and wrapping is my favourite too!
    But I only like to wrap whilst watching a Christmas movie and this year there have been hardly any on tv, pooh!
    Last edited by MamaC; 20-12-2011 at 00:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Stay away from the shops! Insane! Lol
    Just pop into your local newsagency

ETA: I still have my food shopping to do, but as I'm providing the desserts I'm not too worried
    Oh and wrapping is my favourite too!
    But I only like to wrap whilst watching a Christmas movie and this year there have been hardly any on tv, pooh!
    I am INSANE. I am going to a big shopping centre today.

Not even for shopping. Lunch with a couple of mummy friends & taking our boys to see giggle & hoot (along with how many others!) who are making a special appearance.

My Xmas baking is the only thing left to do. Had planned to do it Xmas eve morning but now I'm working from 9 instead of from 12.... So will have to do it fri after work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've just gotta wrap the presents 'from santa' & pick up a box of chocolates for my auntie who's hosting Christmas dinner, and also shop for whatever I'm bringing to Christmas dinner. But otherwise I'm sweet

I'd done 90% of it in November. 'Santa' just decided to pick up a few bits & pieces for jasper yesterday.
    Last edited by Boobycino; 20-12-2011 at 05:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm pretty much done. DD is getting a wooden cubby/slide/swing/tramp set so that has to be put together on christmas eve.

I have brought her some presents for under the tree but after wrapping them last night I realised I have only brought her 11 books and a towel so I'm going to buy her a toy of some kind to open on the day. Santa has filled her stocking and brought her a sand and water table. So she is pretty much done.

Brought for ILs and just need to buy a bunnings voucher for dad and my parents are done.

Got DH books, a DVD and shoes, so he is pretty much done just need to grab some socks and undies for his stocking from Santa

Brought all the food yesterday. So a quick trip to Kmart and I'm 100% done