+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We aren't entirely ready for Xmas.

Still got DS's present on layby, still have to finish putting up the decorations, still need to send the Christmas cards.

The most I got going right now, is the tree is up, and I have written my shopping list for the Christmas feast.

Comes down totally to the fact, of money. I just recently moved house, and every single avenue is drained. So a little stressful here at the moment. Haven't put anything on the layby in just over 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tree has been up for a month, all the presents are wrapped under the tree, have organised all the Christmas plans DH hasn't even started his shopping yet...typical .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Almost organised. I figured I wouldn't want to be doing all the Christmas running around once I finish work next week so decided to get my butt into gear for once!

The tree is up, only a few little gifts left to buy (done the major ones) and wrap. The only thing left for me to do is the Christmas cooking (rum balls and shortbreads) which I'll do over the next week or so...

It's nice to be organised. Usually I leave it all to the last minute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope, no tree up yet, bought 1 pressie (for my Dad) so far, no idea what food DF will be doing (we have MIL & FIL over from the uk for Christmas & my parents for NY) TBH we are getting married on 3rd Jan so wedding plans have been a priority. Will probably organise everything 2 weeks before Christmas while MIL & FIL are here to help with DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have nothing done nothing, zip, zero, squat. Crap I just can get into it this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    yeah mostly ready. I have my
    sisters and mums birthday before Christmas though haha so organized for that. Christmas presents are
    prett much done just need to get my sister somethig and probably an extra something for mum. and buy a photoframe to put a photo in for my grandma

tree is up etc we organize food inthe week before as fridge isn't big enough for the ham and turkey prior/ makes Christmas eve fun making the trifle etc

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm semi organised. I've bought for mum, 2 of my brothers, 1 of my cousins and my nephew. I know what I'm getting dad, so I have nan and pop, one cousin and one brother left to buy for.

Luckily DPs family aren't doing presents except for the kids and there's only one kid. And DP and I don't do presents (we're both strapped for cash until she starts properly working and that is only the week before Xmas - so I'm not too stressed. I've put up the tree and such but I'm more stressed about the logistics of Christmas Eve and day - I have so many places to be at once. Gah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sort of organized. I just have to pick up a layby, get the rest if DP's present and grab some stocking fillers for DD2. I've made a list for food but that's as far as I've gotten there. I haven't wrapped anything and I have no desire to. Hopefully I find some motivation soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did nearly all of my present buying online on my iPhone while I was bfing or had bubs on my chest putting him to sleep. Hee hee

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah I found doing majority of my shopping online this year SO much easier !