+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captainscaptain View Post
    I've seen enough sunrises and lorikeets before I had a babay haha! My outdoor job for the previous 5 years had me up at 4 or 5 every morning.
    Lol..... I was going to say I've seen enough sunrises and lorikeets in my time from partying way to hard!! Haha

Now our bubba isn't even here but she's waking me up around 430-5 daily for numerous reasons... To pee, heartburn, indigestion, hunger pains...... Loving being pregnant!!! Hahaha

Proudly brought to you by Mumma Puffins portable telecommunication device!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well this morning it took over an hour but I actually managed to get him back to sleep! Was just lucky today I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good work! Some days will be better than others but if you can stick to the same routine eventually he will get the idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    My LO did exactly the same thing at this age i think it was 8-11 months... In the Babybliss Book by Jo Ryan she suggests not to put them down before 9am for for first day sleep as supposedly this does make them sleep in longer the next morning and stop the early waking - she has no reason as to why. We tried it and it worked and we managed 530 am starts. However I also found once I dropped DDs morning breast feed at 15 months she started sleeping in way longer ie 7-730 am which she still does now I think it's just a crazy phase they go through... hopefully it won't be long and your little one will be over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5-5.30 starts here, im slightly over considering both girls used to sleep till 8am.

New blockout curtains have helped to a point, they now wake DH at 6 .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    5-5.30 starts here, im slightly over considering both girls used to sleep till 8am.

New blockout curtains have helped to a point, they now wake DH at 6 .
    your kids used to sleep until 8! the very latest my kids have slept till is 7 and they were both sick!
    ive tried everything, nothing works here, so now im just looking forward to when they are teenagers and waking them up at ungodly hours...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum22 View Post
    your kids used to sleep until 8! the very latest my kids have slept till is 7 and they were both sick!
    ive tried everything, nothing works here, so now im just looking forward to when they are teenagers and waking them up at ungodly hours...
    Yep, i loved it! Winter in Melbourne is awesome. Their rooms are at the back of the house & don't see the sun till close to 9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Yep, i loved it! Winter in Melbourne is awesome. Their rooms are at the back of the house & don't see the sun till close to 9.
    stupid QLD

Thanks
    Reviews
    NSW the same, i wont be impressed when we move

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to Bunnings yesterday and got some thick black plastic and taped it all around DS's window. It was fairly dark before but now it's really black in his room.

He slept until 6.50am this morning!! Absolute miracle!!