+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Every one I hope you all doing very well ,I just wanted to say we are still here we wish your support and praying to find our angel egg donor hopefully no more longer waiting to fulfill that miracle dream!!! that we know we can't do it without your help ANGEL EGG DONOR we would love and praying to hear from you .we know you are out there some where and hope to find you one day
    You all have a great weekend .
    Crescent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone !!!!! Hope you all doing very well .I just wanted to say we are still here looking for our angel egg donor ..hope she is lurking around somehere here very very close, because we would love and praying to hear from our angel egg donor to fulfill our miracle dream to have that much wanted child Hopefully no more waiting as a time really running out
    Crescent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, crescent, just thought would see how you are getting on, have you had any luck yet? Hope so, thinking of you, hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Wrighty2.
    Thank you so much for checking on me your support means a lot to me .Honestly there is not to much to say in a period of the time I thought we are lucky when we had contact from egg donor every thing was going well after a few conversation she told us to make an appointment to see counsellor & Dr ,but then just after this she didn't contact and she didn't answered at all with out any explanation, so I think she was not ready because after one contact she start to talk about her financial crisis rather than any thing else for me was really heart broken ...please with all my respect to all our angel egg donor if you not ready do not make some one to put there dream on this or think you are helping them it is really hard when they kicking you ,you are all ready down ..
    we still hoping to find our sweet angel egg donor
    Crescent .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Greeting every one

Helloevery one .
    Hope you all doing very well .I guess I need to send bump to my ad as there is no to much respond to my thread ,I know it has been very supporting forum but not to much for me ,but I wish to get some respond soon and find our angel egg donor and I wish all the best for every one with their journey .....

Crescent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crescent, just wondered how you are, have you had any luck? Hope you are ok, best wishes and happy Christmas xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck and hopes and wishes for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wrighty2 and Missbean.
    Thank you both for your best wishes it means a lot to me ..honestly there is not any luck yet ,but I hope real santa bring to all of us what our heart desire ..
    I wish you the best of luck and Merry Christmas to you all .
    Crescent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone .
    I just wanted to let you know that I am still here and hopeing for a baby that much wanted child / children that miracle baby ,we hope that special angel flutters down on our shoulder verry soon, sure I'll put her in my heart we love you angel please look at us too ..
    Crescent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi there crescent iam hoping that your angel comes your way soon jojo