+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Desperately Need an Egg Donor.

Please we still need your help !!
    EGG DONOR NEEDED .

Hi everyone I am setting my ad for that special donor angel who carries the gift of life ,love and hope ....Like most other women hoping to find our angel egg donor ,to be asking for something in ad that really can't be bought for any price as we know this is a big ask, and a donor invaluable women in themselves ,also we know it is a big step and takes a big heart to become an egg donor ,but we praying to hear from someone have a mercy to make our dream come true we would be for ever in your debt!!! We hope that you are out there ..........We are a loving family, my husband and I married for 17yr ,who wants to complete our small nest after a long journey with failed attempts....Our dream of having a miracles baby like it is fading away unless we can find a donor ..We know we can do it but not without your precious help ,just we need your help.....The baby would be born in to loving home with siblings and plenty of love ,and give our never ending love to, and cherished very dearly .We love to hear from our angel egg donor ,we put our heart and soul in to ,you will be always part of our child's life in what ever capacity they want that to be.We living in Sydney /NSW we'd happily travel to any where in Australia for the right person alternatively equally okay if the person wanted to come to Sydney .We'd also cover all expenses,if you under 36 and willing to help us to fulfill our dream to do something very special together to have that much wanted child ,or even want to ask any question we would love to hear from you,so feel free to PM on this lovely site BH.. We praying to have A seed of hope from a kind heart angel , fingers are crossed....Thank you for reading and listening to my ad..Crescent.
    Last edited by Crescent; 19-02-2014 at 19:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck. Will keep fingers crossed for you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ,I wish you the best of luck too finger crossed for you
    __________________________________________________ _________

My husband &I We praying to find our angel egg donor to fulfill our dream

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for the both of you, cresent and slappy. Im an egg donor and i know there are alot of us out there, just need to advertise in the right spot i guess. Iv seen people on facebook advertising in desperation, and she got an ED almost right away!
    Also the other egg dination sites are very helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I help run a site called Egg Donation Australia and it is run by donors to promote information and help donors and recipents find each other. Our site and this site are great to advertise on so make sure that you demonstrate who you are by posting at least once a week as this is how potential donors get to know about you and decide to contact you.

Best of luck on your search.
    Last edited by pisces00; 14-12-2011 at 10:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your post and your lovely advice ,and sorry just I want to ask is the Egg Donation Australia site is different with this site so we have to google for the other site ? hope some explanation

Crescent.
    ._________________________________________________ _____________
    We would love and praying to find our angel egg donor to fulfill our dream to have that a miracle baby A much wanted child.
    Last edited by Crescent; 02-05-2012 at 00:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Every one I just want to say we are still here waiting for our preciouse angel egg donor to find us to fulfill our dream, and give my ad a big bump.

Thank You ,
    Crescent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cresent.
    Egg donation australia is the site, just minus the spaces in between and dotcom at the end :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! So sorry to hear of your troubles, you have both been through so much and it is inspirational that you are stil dreaming! I truly hope you fin someone to help you both soon, I wish that I could help personally! I know when I looked I posted everywhere, sites like this, connection sites such as Pride Angel, to be honest I told anyone that would listen!! Don't be afraid to let as many people know you are looking that way you will find your angel! good luck, hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wrighty2
    Thank you ,so much your kind and encouraging words mean a lot to me ,and thank you for posting in my thread ,I really need that support.....
    Crescent