We've got two copies of a beautiful cookbook specifically aimed at diabetics with coeliac disease. Fantastic photos and a wide range of recipes from salads and soups to custard fruit flan and date & fig scones. Reviewers will get to keep the book.
The book is available from newsagents and book stores.
Wheat and Gluten Free Diabetes (Dr Sue Shepherd $34.95)
Delicious healthy recipes suitable for those with Coeliac disease and diabetes, including soups, salads, entrée’s, main meals, desserts and baked goods. The recipes in the book balance the special dietary requirements for both conditions, and provide readers with very tasty alternatives so they don’t miss out! The author is Dr Sue Shepherd, a practicing dietitian who has coeliac disease herself. Sue’s expertise is recognised internationally and has won numerous awards including the Dietitians Association of Australia Award. She regularly features in media commenting on coeliac related issues.
This is what you need to do
Reply to this thread IF:
- you are or have a family member who is a diabetic coeliac and are willing to try the recipes in this book
- you would be able to write a review for us
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
- you must live in Australia
By replying to this thread, you agree to:
- test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
- post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
- your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me!!
We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Monday morning (5 Dec) Brissie time, and select one lucky viewer. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.
Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section
previously. How to add a review
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section
to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.