+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Christmas Lights ALL around Brisbane

Every year we make it a tradition to go hunting for houses with Christmas Lights every night be it either a walk around the neighbourhood or a drive to the other side of town.

So I thought it would be nice if hubbers around Brisbane posted the address or just the street names and suburb of the really nice houses they come across then no one misses any of the fantasic ones!

I'm still doing my search but will post the address of really nice ones as I come across them.

Doesn't matter where around brisbane they are located eg. Ipswich, Logan, Northside, Western Suburbs, Bayside, Gold Coast WHERE EVER we have been known to drive for an hour just to see one house with lights and one time we did a 2 hour drive to see a street that had a nice set up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subscribing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I went to this amazing street last year I'l have to remember where it was haha but there were full buses comin in and out etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea there were a couple of streets last year...one in robertson and another near the hyperhome. A couple of years ago there were a few streets around tingalpa, wynnum and another suburb around there that had some good ones.

The one at Kenmore Hills is ALWAYS a must see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'll keep an eye out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still hoping to find a really really good street so far (over 12years) I have found that nothing that compares to the street near where I grew up...I wish I could take my kids there if they still do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's on in woodridge. I think it's Ellen street, or around Ellen street. Most of the street decorate but there is one house that is AMAZING!!! the guy one racq best Christmas lights in qld last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Suscribing. no kids but i love christmas lights!!!

http://www.4kq.com.au/shows/xmasligh...ncil-Bus-Tours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmetius View Post
    Yea there were a couple of streets last year...one in robertson and another near the hyperhome. A couple of years ago there were a few streets around tingalpa, wynnum and another suburb around there that had some good ones.

The one at Kenmore Hills is ALWAYS a must see
    Oh where is this one? We moved her after last Christmas and would love to know where the lights are to have a look at! Always such a happy time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post
    Oh where is this one? We moved her after last Christmas and would love to know where the lights are to have a look at! Always such a happy time!!
    Which one?