+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Perth pregnancy exercise

Hi ladies
    I'm In Perth and really want to do some preg exercise classes or something.. My friends aren't in same boat and seem not interested to come with me.
    Does anyone know of some nice friendly places in Perth (eastern hills area be better) where I can join other pregnant ladies?
    Also to help meet more people in the same boat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before I fell pregnant I did a 40 minute brisk walk along our sea front about 3 times a week and tried to get at least one 40 minute gym session in (light cardio on the machines) - I asked my ob/gyn and he tells me I can continue exactly as I'm doing (his 32 week pregnant wife did the London marathon last year so... reckon he knows... lol). Now (out of laziness) I do the gym once a week (a couple of levels down on each machine) and still do my walk twice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kim, Did you find anything? Liv pilates have pregnancy classes and there are a few pregnancy yoga classes around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks for the reply.
    I did end up finding preg pilates in burswood but wish i had started earlier . Im now 31 weeks and not the fittest so its very hard some of the time! Now i just walk around my area a few times a week as much as i can.. Waiting for after bub born to really hit gym again!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go swimming at bayswater waves 2-3 times a week. I'm due in 9 weeks your welcome to walk/swim laps with me. would be nice to have company.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do Aqua aerobics at Belmont Oasis on monday and wednesday nights.. I am 21 weeks and plan on going for as long as I can! The classes are great with a awesome teachers and friendly ladies and gents!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys i might just take u up on the swim at bayswater . haunt been there in ages! i will be up for it next week during day sometime..

are the aqua classes at belong easy? not specifically for pregnancy but if easy i will give those a go too!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

only new here but i found this thread and couldnt not mention the trainer I had when i was pregnant, (and still have now Its a little studio type gym in Greenwood. not sure if I can mention names on here but if you type 'female fitness perth' into google it will be onthe top.
    Good luck with it all.