+ Reply to Thread

Default Can menstrual hormones cause depression just in that week????

But i have the mirena in and have since may (1 month after bub) havent had a period but get cramping/moodyness for a week every month (like having a period just no bleeding) So im feeling moody/down since Saturday and starting to feel better but ive noticed its gotten worse since last month.

I didnt know where to put the thread (is there a period section???) But just wanting to know if theres a non prescription drug or vitamin im maybe missing??? Im also breastfeeding about once a day (slowly weaning) Ive been on the pill levlen and not being on contraception i dont think it matters my moods are still the same so dont think its the mirena.

Any ideas???

You should google PMDD and see if that fits you. I have it and many others. Theres a few threads on bubhub about it too

Sent from my DROIDX using BubHub

Similar Threads

1. Postnatal Depression Awareness Week 2011 - Antenatal Depression (AND)
    By BH-community in forum Postnatal depression
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-03-2012, 16:50
  2. preggy hormones or depression or mental issues coming back ?
    By Bgirl in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-02-2012, 23:22
  3. Pre natel depression or hormones
    By becnbubs in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 18:03