+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RIP gorgeous girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I must ask that we refrain from saying anything that might prejudice this case. I know that many of you have strong opinions on this - but we don't want ppl walking away if they are guilty, because comments on a forum imply that they can't receive a fair trial.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rest in peace, little Faith.

My thoughts to the police officers involved as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must ask that we refrain from saying anything that might prejudice this case. I know that many of you have strong opinions on this - but we don't want ppl walking away if they are guilty, because comments on a forum imply that they can't receive a fair trial.

Thanks
    Then close the thread and remove it. Human discussion being what it is, you can't have it both ways.

When I was here earlier and read posts that I note have been now removed, I recall that they referred to information issued by the Court. This is not prejudicial. This is stated fact and is widely available in the public domain. If it was deemed to be prejudicial, the information would have been suppressed as we have seen in other cases.

Aside from this, I sincerely doubt that members of the Court are going to read BubHub and base their opinions on what is expressed in here *lol*

Please. A little balance and a reality check is needed here. This forum is leaning toward a type of censorship that is veering towards the oppressive.
    Last edited by InBetween; 04-12-2011 at 01:51.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to InBetween For This Useful Post:

Jurty  (04-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    The possible prejudicing of potential court cases is something that the moderators have been asked to specifically look out for and remove. So we do.

However, it is important that members are allowed to express themselves and that is perfectly fine. So the thread will stay open, as have many similar threads in the past.

Cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-xkwzit For This Useful Post:

InBetween  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that xkwzt.

I note however that the thread relating to the inquest of Tully Kavanagh (as well as related threads pertaining to the midwife involved) were actually removed due to the same reason given - even though the Supreme Court action for one case actually concluded a while back and it's only the inquest finding we're waiting on now for the other two - whereas this one remains.

Just sends out a confusing message, that's all.