+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Student Midwife seeking Generous Pregnant women in Melbourne to follow!

Hi there,

I am a 19 year old student nearing the completion of the first year of my midwifery degree at Monash University. I am seeking a generous ‘Mum to be’ who is willing to share her pregnancy journey with me. It is a requirement of my course to follow through a number of women’s real life experiences of pregnancy and childbirth to give me a broad understanding to base my qualifications on. I would need to accompany you to some of your antenatal appointments and your birthing experience (only if you wish). I am able to provide companionship and play a supportive role if this is what you require. The amount of involvement is completely in your control.

I am located in the Knox area (South-east suburbs of Melbourne) and am happy to travel!

Please let me know if you think you might be interested in helping me out and would like to know more.

My email address is: slbut3@student.monash.edu

Regards Shona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just bumping my post up to let you all know I am currently still seeking another 3 mums to be for this year and another 3 for next year.
    I am about commence the second year of my degree and will be starting my weekly placements in March with Southern Health (Dandenong, Monash and Casey hospital). I am loacted in Rowville and still more then happy to travel!
    Please feel free to contact me if you think might be interested in helping me out or if your would like to know more!
    My Email address is: slbut3@student.monash.edu

Thanks for reading!

Regards

Shona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi shona,
    I am expecting #2 in Oct, feel free to pm me through here or email me at janellionic@hotmail.com I will be giving birth at dande or casey (depending!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nellpops, thanks for your response! I have sent you an email

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just bumping up my post again to let you all know I am still seeking a couple more 'mums to be' to follow. I am currently in my second year of my degree and have been doing 2 day a week placements with southern health (Monash, Dandenong and Casey hospital) since March!

I am still located in Rowville and am more than happy to travel around

If you think you might be interested in helping me out and you are less than 36 weeks pregnant, please don't hesitate to contact me at slbut3@student.monash.edu

Thanks for reading!

Regards Shona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shona,

I'm pregnant with my first baby and I'm 22 years old. I'm located in Ringwood. I'm only 8 weeks along though, that might be too early for you, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi EchoSummers,

Congratulations and thanks for your response!
    8 weeks is fine, it is whatever suits you! If you think you would like more information please feel free to email me at slbut3@student.monash.edu

Look forward to hearing from

Regards Shona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shona,

By now you may be finished with your degree but if you are still needing some experience please inbox me. Currently 11 weeks pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gurtling,
    Thanks for your response, I have sent you a message!
    Regards Shona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bumping up my post