+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls- you really are so amazing!!! Big grateful hugs to you all.

The concern is this is my usual pattern.... Increases well then slows down slowly then kinda plateaus and then drops....?? I'm trying to focus on the fact that no two pregnancies are the same so this one might still be fine.... More bloods Thursday to check. It's so much harder being pregnant than not! How awful is that???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanm1 View Post
    Hi Angel, I have had thrush this pregnancy, apparently very common. I started taking probiotics and it cleared up instantly.
    What do you mean "Yakult" or whatever its called? I might have to try it next time I get one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach, I think I read what Autumn read. You can find it here.
    http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html
    This makes it sound totally normal! I'm not going to tell you to relax because I know how unhelpful it is. I find arming myself with information helps me. It just about always tells you how huge the range of "normal" is.

Ja- I think it was a real, proper, put the boot in kick. So now I'm probably writing farts off as baby instead of the other way round! Compared to the other 2 girls at work, one 2 weeks ahead, one 1 week behind, I have just about no bump. And mine sits really low, so it's only noticeable to workmates when I lift my shirt up and I try not to do that too often
    Giggle- Yakult has live cultures which are good for thrush and inner health plus is a decent probiotic too I think. As said before- must be kept in the fridge though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to withoutpeanut For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (03-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys sorry for being mia. Was hospitalised withmy bug much much better now
    Rocke t is s doing very well, despite a nurse in ed saying it was probably over.....grrrr i respect shes having a bad night but not helpful and not true. Obstetrician saideverything is perfect my tummy ismeasuring spot on..l i was worried was too big lolnow in maternity tops as mine are too small.
    Will tryn catch up on posts ASAP. Xxxxx to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful- Im glad you and rocket are ok. That nurse was a cow! Sometimes they really have no bedside manner.

Rach - fingers crossed your levels keep doubling. I think those levels sound ok too.

Gracie's - I PMSL reading about your embarrassing moment. Classic!

Thanks for the pro biotic tip, I will try it next time I'm unfortunate. I've had to use the pessaries with doctors advice before while UTD and they are yuk!

AFM - I'm pretty sure I just bought the tummy bug some clothes $80 for roughly 80 items 0000 - 00. If I have a girl I will just on sell them. I would spend that much on 4 outfits. I just hope it doesn't jinx me. If bubs is a girl then I already have all miss 2's stuff.

I will catch up with everyone properly tomorrow - on the phone atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pmsl gracie I nearly choked on mt breakfast lol ahhhh classic gotta love gas

Daisy super hugs so happy its kicking butt in there.
    Co.grats to the other pos scans at 6w rockets hb was 127....

Peanut: how amazing is it??? At night mostly I feel bubbles too... Last night was like fish tail so I think it was rocket the ob said esp in first pregnancy we dismiss movements ad gas when really its baby movements!! So reassuring <3

I forgot to say I got my nt results too as we were away when they came back, my risk is super low all my numbers are at least double lower for my age group so were super happy!! Now that ilook utd it seems so much more,real bit worried about paying for all the gear but ill start looking around.
    Cant wait til jan 9th I wanna know what were having, I think a boy at first thought girl but no preference
    Off to foo fighters tonight so gonna try n rest up as im still a bit weak.
    Much love n belly rubs to all xx

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hopeful- we're off to see the Foo's on Saturday at the Gold Coast I love that our babies can hear these things now! Sprout's already seen Gotye and Boy and Bear and Peanut got to see the Chemical Brothers and the Foo Fighters on their QLD flood relief show. Sprout and I have a 5 day ticket for the Byron blues festival when I'm 35 weeks!
    I bought tickets to Florence and the Machine yesterday- for 15 days after Sprout is due! I'd decided I wouldn't and then I couldn't bear not to. I've been waiting to see her for years! I might go early right? If I have to sell it I will, I just couldn't give up on it yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - been stalking, but so pleased to see that everything is going well!! This thread moves so fast I can't keep up!

I pmsl with that story Graciesmummy - so funny. Big congrats on your job too and I'm really pleased that your 12 week scan went so well.

Your levels look high Rach- I can totally understand where you're coming from though. Big hugs I hope it's all going well.

So exciting that you felt sprout move WOP! That is fantastic

Hi Giggle - your bump looks gorgeous! I had my NT bloods done on wednesday, my dr had also said that it was ok to do them from 10 weeks on. Great bargain buy on all those clothes - i've been tempted, I must admit! I was thinking of a doppler too....have you got one yet?

I'm glad you're ok Hopeful - that nurse sounds like a real cow!!

How are you going Autumn?

to everyone I've missed and tummy rubs to all the bumps.

AFM - crazy busy. Had a hens up on the gold coast last weekend (totally rocking as the sober person). Still completely exhausted from that. Last few weeks of school, crazy writing reports and trying to organise Christmas. I don't think I have a spare night this week, then in a wedding next weekend! . Pickle's doing well (I hope), at last check everything was great. No ms, but feel off every so often and (.)(.)'s are still sore! No real bump yet, but finding it impossible to suck in the pot, especially after eating. NT scan on Friday - I did my bloods at the beginning of the week, will they be able to tell me the results of that with my scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    I am going to very hesitantly join you because I need the support. I took a break during the last month on my accupuncturists advice - i definately let my hair down, went to a wedding and drank cocktails , didn't think about ttc all the time but DH was home and we did dtd every day from end of AF until a few days after O with a one day break 2 days before O. Anyway I am 10dpo and yesterday at 9dpo got a faint BFP and then today it is much darker - very happy with how dark and much darker than the chemical a few months ago. I was pretty sus because I have been dead tired the last few days - that kinda can't life yourself up off the floor tiredness. It will be a waiting game until Tuesday when AF is due but I am feeling really confident now the line is getting darker. I have uploaded a pic into my albumn but don't know if it works.
    Anyway, on advice from Ob I have already started my daily clexane jabs, have switched accupuncture herbs and had a great session yesterday. I have been advised to just do walking this week and not to go to the gym. So lets hope that it all works out.

I put this in the ttc thread as well but if anyone does know me in real life, please don't ask me about this until I am ready to tell you or talk to you about it. DH is very reserved and private and I need to respect that. We wont be telling most people until after the nuchal scan.

I look forward to reading over your journeys and am happy to not be a stalker anymore xx