+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OOOH! WOP- you think you felt sprout kick? Exciting stuff. Let us know if you get some more wiggles. Did the girls at work think your bump had grown much while on hols?

I agree Rinobiscuit- love a good chuckle. And a fart story has always got a giggle it it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a super quick post from me.

Congrats Daisy, you had me a little worried when we didn't hear back from you straight away... so happy everything is perfect!

Angel - Yay for seeing a heartbeat so early! I also had spotting just before 6 weeks that lasted a few days so try not to let it worry you too much .

CC - My symptoms disapeared for almost a week from 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 weeks and everything is going well so far here so try relax and stay positive (I was worried at the time too). At 6 1/2 my M/S started and is still hanging around over a month later!

to everyone else, hope everyone and their beans are going well. Have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks autumn that makes me feel better. Ms has kicked in well and truly last two days so hoping that's a good sign. They couldn't see any internal cause of spotting and since it is so minimal my doctor thinks possibly thrush or just sensitive cervix. I haven't had thrush since I was a teen, has anyone had it whilst pregnant? I read that treatment not advised in first trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angel, I have had thrush this pregnancy, apparently very common. I started taking probiotics and it cleared up instantly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome thanks Hanm I'll go get some now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Gracie's mummy on an awesome scan. So funny about your fart moment. LOL! I love watching one bron every minute too.

Hanm and angel I agree that probiotics are awesome for any thrush or stomach upset. You must remember to keep them in the fridge or hey lose their potency.

Daisy congrats on a fab scan. You must be thrilled.

Angelmummy 100 bpm is really good for that gestation. Well done! I hope I get to see my baby's heart beat on the 13th. Only 12 more days to go!

WOP first flutters how exciting! it is a wonderful feeling.

to all the other lovely mummies to be in here!

AFM: Just a quick post been struggling to keep up. So tired and nauseous and yesterday was DH's bday. Just want to sleep zzzzzz Blood test agin on Monday to check those levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all....

Results in one day shy of 5 wks my levels were 2897. So doubling rate of only 41 hours now so I'm pretty gutted. Doctor has insisted on a week of work bed rest doing nothing and more bloods next Thursday. Scan on 12th. I'm so scared every second that it's all going to fail. Does that ever end?

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach I don't know what to say except I thought "doubling rates" can vary from person to person. That number sounds really good to me for that early. I'm sure the doctor is being really cautious because of your history, rest up! I don't think there is anything we can do about the worry, it sux :-(

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - those levels sound perfect to me too! Why is your Doc concerned?
    And yes, you will eventually stress less and less as time goes on. I am starting to reduce stressing now that I've had my 12wk scan. =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - I always thought the further through pregnancy you get the slower your levels go up? I wish I kept track of mine better now to give you peace of mind, pretty sure the difference between my last two took 4 days to double? Look after yourself and try to relax as much as you can (I know it's hard). Sending lots of sticky your way.

ETA: Just did a quick Google "As you get further along into pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours". Hope this info helps .