+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Daisy, good luck for today. I'm sure it will all be fine xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmmmm am I nervous sick or is this morning sickness??? I feel anxious and ill kinda like I'm super nervous about something.... Is that what it feels like or am I just having an anxious day??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmummy - good luck today hun, sending lots of positive baby vibes your way. I can't wait to hear that all is well in baby land.

Daisy - I hope your scan today goes well and that those pains arn't anything serious. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Hamn- it could be morning sickness. See what happens tommorow. Are you stressing about anything?

Goosette - I was wondering where you were. Glad everything is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question - who's got a Doppler? I normally hire one but wasn't happy last time so I was going to buy one on eBay. Has anyone got an angel sounds one? Are they any good.
    For those ladies that have a Doppler what one did you get?

I wasnt going to bother but I would like to check in every few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Hi Graciesmum- Thanks for the scan pics. They were super cute, i love looking at those little pics and thinking how perfect the look and still so tiny. Are you feeling a bit more stable on the emotional front today? You have a whole lot going on at the moment- gotta let it all out somehow? Did you manage to get through Gracies goodbyes at daycare? I hope you can have a few restful days before you venture back into full-on days at work.

Hi MummyLip- Feeling better today? I hope it was just a 24hr thing you got. Gastro and morning sickness oooh yuck. Get better soon hun.

Hi Giggle- Yep I had a giggle at your bump pics- good luck disguising the bump till you are ready to make your announcements. I will be counting down with you till your scan date. How many weeks will you be? I have mine booked for 19th Dec at 12 weeks exactly with a sonographer who will take into account my 2 previous low PAPPA results so I am feeling hopeful it won't put us into a high risk category this time.

Hi WOP- I hope you have an informative visit at Mater. Which hospital are you leaning towards? Have you thought about the drive to hospital in labour yet? Which one suits your needs better? GTT advice- If doc is worried about GDM they may skip the 50g screening test and ask you to do 2hr 75g test straight up usually at 26-28 weeks. If it is something you are worried about too then do it at 26 weeks rather than waiting. Bubs can do lots of growing in the 2 weeks at that stage and if there is a prob then you can jump on top of it alot quicker. I am hoping you will be ok. If you keep active with exercise and walking regularly then your risk drops alot.

Rach85- Sending you best wishes for happy results in your repeat bloods and scan. Maybe this time you wil be far enough along to see a heartbeat- wouldn't that be great!

DaisyPetal- Good luck for your scan today- probably wont read this in time but you could ask the sonographer to see if you have a cyst on your ovary while they are looking about. I had one with both of my bubs and they were quite painful.

Hi Hanm1- How are you going? I have lost track of how far along you are at the moment. Have you thought about adding a ticker? They are fun to count down on!

Angelski- I hope your friend has gotten some peace of mind over her results. I wouldn't have a clue sorry.

AFM- Going along ok. Glad to read I am not the only one that needs a precise arrangement of pillows to get to sleep at night. poor DH if he disturbs my pillow mountain and I have to rearrange then all again! I also had a haircut yesterday- short! argh not intentionally on my part. I have curly hair and now that it is dry and curled up I cant get bits of it back into a pony. Disaster as I have to have hair tied back for work- oh well i suppose it will grow back.
    Last edited by ja78; 01-12-2011 at 12:37.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ja78 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Subscribing to the new thread, I find it hard to keep up with how fast this is moving so sorry for the lack of all personals!

Rach - that could be m/s! yay if it is! i didnt have it with my m/c pregnancy but this time have had it on and off and it feels like i have been on the vino the previous night!

Graciesmum - so happy to see the 12 week scan went well!

Daisypetal - goodluck today, I am sue everything will be ok

AFM, had 8 week scan and so relieved that we saw the heartbeat of 160bpm and everything was measuring exactly to my dates. I didnt get to see a heartbeat last time, although my OB never said that wasn't right for 8 weeks, i was pretty clueless last time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ja - I will be 12+5 by my dates or 13 by the last untrasound. I think bub might just be tall like its Dad because I am so sure of when I ovulated.
    I want to see photos of the short hair! I need to get mine done, the ends are so dry and split. Its getting way too long to manage and I might have to get a big chunk taken off as well.
    Yes the belly is rather funny! I dont want to tell the rest of the family who dont know until im 16 weeks. That should be interesting... Im going to go buy some maxi dresses, at least they are the in thing this year LOL. Christmas might be the give away tho. No drinking, cold ham or prawns .
    Hows the weather where you are today? Its going to be a stinker here in Perth and its windy!

Rino - Congrats on your scan and seeing a gorgeous heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all- stalking to see how daisy went... Thinking of you!!!

Quick question all.... Is it normal to get painful hard lumps in the (.)(.)? I've just notice a hard area in my left (.)... Thoughts???

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just waiting for my OB appt to get my scan and blood results.

Rach - yes, sore lumpy boobs is normal! Especially lumps under armpits and down the sides.

Giggle - I have Angel Sounds and it's great! Works well. I only just picked up Bumpkin's heart beat in the last few days and it takes me a good 5-10mins to find it this early... But I used it with Grace and it was fantastic. It's only 3mhtz (1-2cm) whereas you can get others that are 2mhtz and penetrate to 3-5cm but once you're 14+ weeks it doesn't make a difference. Angel sounds comes with an attachment so you can record to your computer too which is cool. Just need to purchase ultrasound gel.

Any news from Daisy or Angelmummy on their scans today yet??

More personals when home on the computer.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! 1 in 34,000 chance of DS... Pretty happy about that!