+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a total blubbering mess of tears and hormones today... having an absolutely miserable day.
    I have cried non stop for the last 4 hours!!
    It started out with Find My Family, then Dr Phil had a show about a father murdering his 3yr old daughter, which got me thinking of the poor little 4yr old girl whose Daddy threw her off the Westgate Bridge, to then thinking about my beautiful Nan who i lost just before we fell pregnant with Gracie.
    Blah!!! I am a total disaster today

I can't wait to go back on the Pill and level out these hormones...

Better go and wash my face with cold water and re-apply some eye make up before i go and pick the girls up from school & childcare! Although it's Gracie's last day at her childcare today (she's starting at one closer to home next week) so i will probably cry watching her say goodbye to her little friends. We have been part of the same childcare for the last 10yrs.

Oh my gosh, somebody slap me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    just subscribing to new thread!
    Last edited by danii; 30-11-2011 at 13:26. Reason: forgot to subscribe durrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question for a confused friend and I have no idea!

She just had her first scan and sac measured at 5w6d but bubs measured at 7w2d ... Heartbeat was 105 and sonographer wouldn't comment on discrepancy of measurements or if heartbeat was ok... Told her to speak to her cater once results were sent...shes in the public system... Any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmummy, all the best for your scan tomorrow! Let us know how it goes.

Giggle, I completely understand your want for a caeser. Hopefully your doctor is supportive. I am a complete tummy sleeper, but also hug a pillow whether pregnant or not. I know the time will come when sleeping on my tummy is no longer an option, but sleep gets a bit broken by that time anyway doesn't it? . What a cute bump you have! I had one earlier on, but turns out it was just bloating! Started taking probiotics, and that sorted it out. However, by the end of the day, I need to undo my jeans for sure!

Daisy, I'm sorry that you're worried about your pain. I would ring your doctor to check, but it could be any number of minor things. Better to be reassured.

Whoa, Gracie's! You better not watch one born every minute tonight, it could finish you off! Those hormones! I haven't been that weepy this time, but before I concieved, they had to put my body into menopause for three months, and OMG, was I weepy. I mean, I cried every night at Masterchef! Not looking forward to when I actually go through menopause because it was hideous! Oh well, whatever gives me a healthy baby.

I just went and met my gorgeous little niece Isla. She smiled at me, and was just delightful. I can't wait to feel that velvety skin of my own baby. How cute are their little wrinkly feet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angelski,
    Why do ultrasound people do that? Of course she's going to google now. How many weeks is she by her dates?I would tell her to ring the hospital that she is birthing at and insist that she speak to someone, otherwise she is going to completely stress out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanm1 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaaahhhhhhh! Just deleted my post! It was something like this.....
    Angelmummy- good luck for tomorrow. you get good, clear pics of bub with a great, strong heartbeat!
    Daisy- my stretching pains felt quite crampy- is that maybe what you're feeling? Do whatever it takes to reassure yourself
    Giggle, wow! That is a real BELLY! I'd say that this being your third pregnancy it was primed and ready to go Hope you didn't want to hide it anymore!
    Angelski​- I'd only be guessing about your friend's situation. All the bad scans I've heard about have had bub measuring behind sac- the opposite to your friend. Heartbeat depends on her dates too, but it's good that it's over 100. I hope she's talked to the hospital by now and had some reassuring answers
    Giggle- the crying- tell me about it! The other day I cried about FRUIT! I was telling Jake how good our local independent greengrocer is and the tears were *********! He though it was hilarious.

I'm really excited about the morph scan! And we're touring the Mater Mums on Tuesday, but the RBWH birth centre won't take us for a tour till my booking in appointment on December 30! So I think I have to keep two-timing hospitals for at least another month. Oops. At my appointment this morning doc took my BP and listened with the doppler- a wonderful, strong 160bpm I was expecting that he might do my fundal height but he didn't. I thought I might get 2 GTTs because of my weight, but he said just the one, and 2 anti-D injections because I'm O negative. Oh, so much to look forward to. And I'm all bruised now because I had a massage this afternoon, my first since the beginning of the year but I can move my neck and my headache is gone! But the masseuse did point out that the wisdom tooth giving me hell is probably only going to get pushier because of all the growth hormone. Doh!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to withoutpeanut For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies.
    OB has booked me in for ultrasound in the morning. so many thoughts going through my head right now. fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daisy, I bet everything will be fine

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Daisy - good luck for your scan in the morning... I hope it will all be ok and just stretching pains. Try to get some sleep tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Subscribing to the new thread. I'm still floating around in the background, just flat out and not often a chance to catch up with everyone.
    Hope you and your gorgeous bubbas are all well.

WOP - could you please pop me down for DD of 25th June and NT scan on the 9/12?