+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    I meant to write she had said last week she was 8 weeks and edd of 22nd of June sorry
    Hmmm well now I'm confused... That doesn't sound right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ladies we don't muck around in here do we! Thread's been up for one day and already onto our third page!

Firstly, HUGE congrats to Gracie... so nice to finally 'meet' Bumpkin . Shame that you didn't get a guess at gender but atleast you have reassurance that everything is going well in there.

WOP - Thanks for taking the time to setup the new thread, it looks fantastic! The roll call is going to be handy keeping track of everyones big dates. I see your Morph scan is just around the corner, how exciting!

LPH - I'm sorry you've had such a hard time health wise but what a good time for things to start turning around for you. Wishing you a smooth 8 months. Sorry you're not able to have the home birth you want but hopefully everything works out for a VBAC.
    When do you plan on sharing your news to your family? What are the odds of your sister being pregnant at the same time! Would be great to have cousins so close in age. As for her due dates that does sound strange. I'm due on the 15th and am 12 weeks on Friday. We have a similar story with some friends that are UTD, their dates don't add up in my head but I don't want to go asking questions.

Rach - Thanks for sharing your good news, nice levels! Will you be going back for more or just holding out for your next scan?

MummyLip - Hope you're feeling better soon so you can get some nice newborn cuddles! Congrats on your excellent levels too, is your dating scan your next big day or do you still have some more blood tests?

Hamn - Congrats on your little neice, what a lovely name too! Newborn cuddles make you clucky at anytime, I imagine it'll be even better knowing you have one of your own on the way!

Daisy - How have you been?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

withoutpeanut  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmummy - Goodluck for your scan tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Graciesmummy - Congrats on the great scan. Bumpkin looks very cute! Bummer the person doing the scan was all business and wouldnt have a peek

Angelmummy - Goodluck for tommorow. Im sure everything will be fine and you will get to see a gorgeous heart pounding away. I cant wait to see a photo and find out exactly how far along you are. Exciting

Mummylip - Sorry you got hit with a bout of gastro and missed out on newborn cuddles. I hope you are feeling better today - I cant imagine anything worse than being pregnant with gastro. I hope your little girl doesnt get it aswell... or did she give it to you? Congrats on the great hcg results too!

Re: VBAC - We had an emergency csect with Hannah because something ruptured and Hannah was lacking blood flow through the umbilical cord (She spent 5 days in NICU and needed a blood transfusion). To be honest im too sh!t scared to comtemplate it and will be pushing for a planned csection this time. I was talking to hubby about it last night and its what he feels most comfortable with aswell. Im also worried that if I have a natural birth that it will bring back painful memories of birthing Josh so emotionally I think its better for us.

Im terrible at keeping secrets so will definately be sharing our pink/blue news when we find out.

Hamn - Congrats on you little Neice. Isla is a beautiful name

Angelski - Gee your organised!

AFM - I went and had by NT bloods yesterday - wasnt too bad. At least the lady who took my blood was good with a needle and didnt hurt me and got in first go. Sometimes they use me as a pin cushion!

I hurt my tummy last night, I rolled over awkwardly and pulled a muscle or something. Hope bub wasnt too upset with me. I remember doing it all the time with both Hannah and Josh. I really should be more careful!
    Has anyone brought a pregnancy pillow yet? I have a body pillow and hate it! Its too big... I hate wrestling with it when I want to turn over. Has anyone found a good one? For the moment im using a normal pillow wedged between my knees and tucked under my tummy a little but its only just doing the job.

Ive well and truely popped now. 11 weeks today and am already showing rather obviously! Im not really sure how we are going to keep it quiet until we are ready to share. Has anyone else popped early? I would love to see some pics!

Heres mine

Hanging out for my scan... 12 days to go! I just want to pass this hurdle so I can concentrate on the next one.
    Last edited by Giggle&Hoot; 30-11-2011 at 10:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - no pic! You can't see my bump because it just pushes out my belly roll but you can certainly feel it! Hard curve rising from my pubic bone to an inch or two below my belly button. I'm really sad with myself for not getting fit before this but now I can only make the best of it

How could you have your NT bloods so early? I thought they could only be a max of 5 days prior to your scan.
    Sounds like a caesar is your best option. No judgement here! I know the memory of Josh's birth is going to be with you for a long time
    Re: pillows- I have slept with a body pillow for years and started sleeping with a triangle pillow propped on 2 other pillows when I got morning sickness. Jake barely fits in the bed now, what are we going to do when I have a real belly???

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - My doctor and the scanning place said anytime after 10 weeks was fine. The scanning place likes them done at least a week and a half before because they give results on the day so if the bloods arnt back yet it makes thier job harder.

Im surprised my tummy is large already. I didnt have a flat tummy to begin and it wasnt that long ago that I was preggo so I think its just taken off from where it left last time.

Im sure your belly looks cute!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmummy - Good luck for your scan tomorrow!!! I'm sure it will all go well. I hope you are able to see a healthy little heart beat in there.

Giggle - Wow, you have popped already!! Soooo cute! I am really looking forward to having a bump again... but just need to suck it in long enough to tell my new boss i'm pregnant which i'm not planning to do until January!! I hope they just think i've had a good Christmas lunch!
    I have a long half body length pillow that i use to sleep. I like to cuddle it whether i am pregnant or not because it's nice and cuddly but doesn't get all hot and snore like my Hubby!!

WOP - I can't believe how this thread has taken off so quickly already! Is PA going to drop in and visit us too? How is she going? She would be 20+ weeks now. (we were both due in April)
    So are you going to do a tour of both the Birth Centre and Matar Hospital? Which are you leaning towards do you think? You must be getting so excited about your morph scan... it's such an exciting detailed scan! Are you going to find out if Sprout is a boy or girl?

Have a great day everyone!

My pregnancy hormones are out of control today... i am crying at cartoons on tv!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm experiencing period like cramping on my right side today at 11 and half weeks.. anyone else experienced this? I had it early on it the piece but nothing for weeks and now I'm really worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!!

@Autumn.... Wish I could wait till another scan but the doctors aren't stoked with my levels. Another bt friday morning to make sure all is ok. Fx they jump significantly and make the drs happy for a week.... Then go for the scan to make sure it was the gs and see a heartbeat. We have never made it that far before (well not in the uterus anyway!!) so pretty nervous. Hopefully we can be that lucky this time!

Daisy I'm sorry you are so stressed and scared. I thought pains like that were fairly common but I've never been as far as you so I don't know. Have you called your doctor??? It's the worst feeling. My pains still haven't gone away but I'm trying so hard to trust that this time is my time and I'll meet this bub. I'm sure you will too hun. Thinking of you!!

Hi everyone else!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daisypetal View Post
    I'm experiencing period like cramping on my right side today at 11 and half weeks.. anyone else experienced this? I had it early on it the piece but nothing for weeks and now I'm really worried.
    Sorry that you are worried hun. Ive been having some lower back pain and cramps on the right side myself so I understand how you feel.
    Maybe you should contact your doctor to check that its nothing to worry about and for your own peice of mind.

Bubs could just be making room for him/herself. I read on my iphone app yesterday that some cramping can be normal around this time.