+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutpeanut View Post
    Sarbear- big congrats to you on your BFP and you are very welcome here. If you want to join the FB group search me out under Kate Carroll with a scuba pic and I'll send you an invite to join. If you tell me your EDD and any scans coming up I'd be overjoyed to add you to our front page roll call *yay*
    Hey WOP - I'm having trouble finding you on FB.....Any ideas. No scuba pics coming up when I search.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosette private message me your name And I'll add you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... I'm having my viability/Dating scan on Thursday at 2 and I am absolutely petrified!

Has anyone else been to have their first scans yet?

I've let the impending feeling of doom creep over me over the last couple of days and am convinced we are about to get bad news

Wish I just knew either way. Can't wait til Thursday to just get passed this either way....

Waiting on a miracle- due 1st August 2012! Mum of 2 year old little girl & 1 Angel Baby August 11 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh welcome barber hope you have a smooth pregnancy.

Angelz I hope thursday goes well. Good luck! I had my dating scan today and it was so exciting. Saw heartbeat I am so in love!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sarbear! Welcome. This is a fantastic group.

I completely understand where you're coming from on that Angelzz. I felt exactly the same, even at my 12 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies I havent posted in here yet coz i think im too scared to allow myself to get excited until at least 13weeks (which is when we lost our little one last time)
    Anyway, im 6w3d at the mo and NO pregnancy symptoms, so im completely freaking out. Thats a bad sign, right? my other pregnancies i ha terrible MS right from the get go. Still another whole week until ny dating scan and so scared something is wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww hugs Berniegirl. All I can say is that from what I've experienced and read every pregnancy is different and symptoms/lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything. It's definitely a comfort to have them especially when you are extra anxious after a loss. My two pregnancies (so far) have been very different. I have read lots of people say their symptoms didn't start til closer to 8 weeks! Just hang in there til your scan and hopefully when you see that little heartbeat you will feel reassured xx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bernie & Angelzzz - welcome ladies!! I think there is anxiety and the worry that there won't be a heart beat is there before every scan... I felt that way at my dating scan and my 12 wk scan and no doubt will again at 20wks...
    Sending lots of healthy vibes your way for your first scans girls. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aangelzz I just saw your post. I hope Thursday hurries up for you. I convinced myself it was bad news too before my dating scan but the little heartbeat was there. Just breath, it's one step at a time and it's a long journey. I'll be thinking of you Thursday and look forward to celebrating with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelmummy82 View Post
    Aangelzz I just saw your post. I hope Thursday hurries up for you. I convinced myself it was bad news too before my dating scan but the little heartbeat was there. Just breath, it's one step at a time and it's a long journey. I'll be thinking of you Thursday and look forward to celebrating with you xx
    Thanks so much and thanks to everyone else who has responded. I hope to be celebrating with you soon too!! More than anything!

I think that after suffering a missed miscarriage, it can be a little more frightening, as your body doesn't give u anything- I.e bleeding etc to let you know something is wrong. Its only at the scans that you see it for yourself...

We saw a heartbeat with our previous baby at 8 weeks and then at 10 it had passed. I think it's all just hitting me again and bringing back terrible feelings and memories. I don't think I'll relax until the 20 week mark really.

I hope all is ok, if not then we will just have to deal with it as it comes.

Very blessed and thankful to have a healthy happy 2.5 year old DD too so shouldn't complain xxx

Mum of 2 year old little girl & 1 Angel Baby August 11 x