+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sarbear & congratulations to you! This thread is such a fantastic support, & I'm sure you will think so too in your journey to meeting your gorgeous healthy baby!

You'll have to excuse us if we're kind of quiet in the next few days.. we've discovered our own little Facebook group which you are more than welcome to join if you have Facebook?

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sarbear, I'm due in August as well - only just pregnant 4w 3d. It will be a bit of a long journey for me as I lost the last two pregnancies at 11 weeks, finding out at the nuchal scan.

I am keeping positive about this one though because I now have a medical plan.

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sarbear! Welcome to our little group xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarbear- big congrats to you on your BFP and you are very welcome here. If you want to join the FB group search me out under Kate Carroll with a scuba pic and I'll send you an invite to join. If you tell me your EDD and any scans coming up I'd be overjoyed to add you to our front page roll call *yay*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best luck tomorrow Giggle- ill be anxiously awaiting the news that your beautiful baby is just perfect. Hope you've relaxed enough to get a good sleep x

Thanks
    Reviews
    LPH was supposed to have a scan yesterday? Anyone know how she went?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun, I was going fine until Hannah woke up because she had an accident requiring a sheet change and now I'm too "awake" to sleep. Hopefully a bit of bub hub and Facebook can coax me back to sleep.

I've not heard from LPH . I hope her scan went well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sarbear and congrats on your BFP!! What great news that you've fallen naturally again! Hope this pregnancy is nice and sticky, looking forward to sharing the journey with you. This thread really is full of the most amazing women, so nice to be able to share the highs and lows with people that really understand.

Goodluck today Giggle, you'll be in my thought all day... looking forward to celebrating with you soon! x

Time for me to call the GP and see if my NT results are in! I get to pickup my Ob/midwife referral at my next appointment too, can't wait to have a look at our hospital soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarbear wishing you a worrry-free 9 months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say Hello to you all- goes everyone going so far? It's so nice to see some familiar names in here finally!

I will be 7 weeks this week and have my dating/viability scan on Thursday.

Whilst I've been really sick, I'm still extremely nervous about the scan and ones to follow. I lost my last baby at 8.5 weeks last time, after seeing its little heart beating- heart breaking! . Wish me luck & pray if that's what you do? Xx

Waiting on a miracle- due 1st August 2012! Mum of 2 year old little girl & 1 Angel Baby August 11 x