+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rach - those levels are awesome!!! I'd be really happy with those results. Try to relax and let your Doc do all the worrying... Although honestly I'm not sure why he is worried about those levels?! How far along are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach those levels sound great to me and doubling time normal. Hang in there til Monday, I'm hoping you will be starting next week with a heart full of hope :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls- I'm 6w today. Ultrasound day I'll be 6w4d. Fingerscrossed!! I'm getting close to being further than I've ever been! Touch wood!!

I can't wait to get out of the first trimester.... But I don't think the anxiety will stop till bubs is out happy and healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those levels sounds amazing Rach! But I can totally understand your stress. I hope it isn't too stressful till Monday.

Gorgeous scan Autumnlove.

You poor thing Gracie'smummy - that really is multitasking to the extreme . So glad it sounds like it's going well though - I'd love to know what you're having - PM me!!

WOP - i've been having insomnia as well. Bloody rediculous. We can be so tired, yet not sleeping. Gah! Is there any chance you can get out of the oncology bit??

I was convinced something has been wrong at each one of my scans Rhinobiscuit - I think that's probably perfectly normal considering what we've all been through.

Hi to everyone else

AFM, NT scan tomorrow....is 11+4 too early?? It was the only time I could fit it in. Excited about seeing pickle, but worried that there will be something wrong.
    Limping towards the end of term as well - I can't believe we have to go till the 22nd!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    those HCG figures are great Rach!! I am sure the scan will be all good on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK... catch up time.. i've been away for what i thought was only one day... but when i look back it's actually been 48 hours...

CC81 - Yay for the scan... it makes such a difference to your psyche when you see your little bubs doesn't it!! How is the christmas cactus now?

Daisy - i love your little notes... such a wonderful thought that we're all in this together!!

Gracie'smummy - So glad you finally have an answer to the bleeding... although i'm sure it's still a fright everytime you see blood... As for your scan and the guessing - you are so cheeky! Now that there is a FB group setup (great idea by the way) are you telling? hehe...

Giggle&Hoot - i'm officially today (Thursday) 9w3d....Congrats on passing the 12 week hurdle!!! yayayayayayaaya! As for bras.. i just bought the genie bra so it's not underwire and it's quite comfy.. although DP can't stand the nude colour - thinks it's too 'nana-ish' lol...

WOP - looks like you've done lots of research, thinking and reflecting on your needs... is the hospital decision made yet? Thanks for setting up the FB page!!! I think it will definitely help me keep on top of things...

Rach85 - oooh.. remind us when you find out if your dreams were right... (my memory is shot already!)

Angelmummy - oh crap to the accident...like you don't have enough to deal with... how bad was the damage to the car? Will you be without one for awhile?

Autumn - yayayayaya for a fabulous scan!

AFM - spent a bit of time yesterday booking my next scans and appointments... have the NT scan on the 28th December... DP is devastated that we have to come back from our annual camping trip/holidays early! He thinks that the baby is already dictating out lives! lol... so instead i rang mum and organised that we skip Christmas so we can go up earlier and still get the same amount of days in.. in return i've invited her to the scan with us... i've never seen so many tears ****** down her face without her actually crying.. does that make sense!? lol Must be so emotional for her too as i'm an only child... god i love her! hehe Oh, and my morph scan is on the 21st Feb...and yes we will find out and yes we will tell the world! lol I have also booked in my next three OB appointments/catch ups... but not sure that we need these documented??

I have to admit that i have been sleeping a whole lot better since seeing our bubs.. last night i didn't get home from work until midnight (started at 8am)... had a committee meeting followed by dinner.. i really wanted to leave after the meeting but didn't want to be anti-social... so i paid for it today! So exhausted.. struggled all day, and had to sit through 7 interviews...we're hiring for next year... so am grateful to just veg out on the couch tonight with my baked salmon and cous cous with brocolli and green beans! mmm... might even have an icy pole or 3 for dessert!

Hope to catch you all on FB!
    A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angelski how exciting the 12 week scam is booked! I feel just like you hot and bothered and I struggled with work so bad today but only two more weeks then holidays! I hope you're enjoying those icy poles.

Gosette it is so hard the end of term. Time to watch a Xmas DVD in the afternoons? What did your dr say about 11+3 I am sure it won;t matter although I went too early for my scan with DD and I had to go back 10 days later but I was almost 2 weeks early. LOL! Good luck with it!

Rach hang in there- you are doing awesome. Bloods look fine! I am sure you'll feel a little better after your scan and seeing that beautiful heartbeat.

Rinobiscuit wow 10 weeks. Not long until your scan. Does you obs have a scan in his/her rooms?

WOP can they really make you work in the cancer ward when you have requested not to. Call in sick- that is ridiculous!

Gracie's mummy how are you doing? Spotting stopped? Thinking of you and bumpkin!

Angelbubswithwings are you still peeing on stick? That line must be soooooo dark by now. Hope you are going well. How's the injections going?

AFM: Exhausted been at work all day with teenagers and no air con. Then go stuck in traffic my DD threw up in the car and I felt like spewing too. This pregnancy has been different from DD. I feel nauseous all the time but I haven't spewed yet. 7 weeks tomorrow! It's starting to feel real. My mum thinks I won't be able to hide it because my belly is already sticking out. It must be the progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutpeanut View Post
    I think its just because I was too busy to sleep Tuesday that Im suffering so badly now. My roster actually sucks for the next 2 weeks because half my nights turned to days! And I'm being sent relieving "non-negotiably" to one of the oncology wards for a day next week when I've been really careful not to care for chemo and cytotoxic kids
    Bring on maternity leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If theres a risk surely they can't force you to work in that department! If your worried have a chat to someone about the OHS risks to bub.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - I agree with Giggle... Surely they can't force you to be exposed to something that is harmful to your pregnancy? That would be a breach of OH&S. Do you have a friend who is willing to swap shifts with you?

MummyLip - sounds like a nasty day stuck in a classroom with all those stinky teenagers and then for DD to spew in the car! Urgh... It takes ages for the smell to evacuate the car too. Yuck.
    Are you joining us on FB?

Yes, the spotting has stopped now, thank you for asking. Feeling very relieved. I occasionally get some brownish cm when I wipe but that doesn't worry me too much.

Better get out of bed (hopefully I don't spew this morning!)... Need to catch a train in 40min!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls

Mummy nah gave up poas at 13dpo. You can see my impressive picture on the facebook page.. lol. I told myself no more after AF was due and gone if you know what i mean.

Injections going well, only 1 bruise so far. They aren't pleasant but if this is what it takes I don't care!

how annoying - practice drill at work, think I have to evacuate... forgot all about it. better go!