+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LPH I'm due the 20th of june and am 10+6 so it's feasible that your sisters dates are right.

Glad you are in remission. That would have been scary times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay new thread!!!!

Follow up bloods today- @ 4w5d hcg is 1208 Stoked!!

I think I want to keep the sex a surprise but curiosity may get the better of me!!

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle&Hoot View Post
    LPH I'm due the 20th of june and am 10+6 so it's feasible that your sisters dates are right.

Thanks

Ohh I was going off my dates being 16th July at 7 weeks.
    2nd July would be 9ish weeks (which what she would be now last Tuesday she was 8 weeks )
    22nd would be 11ishweeks
    I don't know when she tells me I'll figure it all out hopefully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle&Hoot View Post

I meant to write she had said last week she was 8 weeks and edd of 22nd of June sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LPH wishing you a very healthy pregnancy and I am glad you're okay now. Did the auto immune disease have anything to do with m/c? You sound like you're one tough cookie. Wow! pregnant at 20 that's a lot to take in and she has a hard road ahead of her byt the sounds of it. Is she still with her partner?

Rach awesome bloods I am glad they are doubling nicely.

Gracie's mummy I said it in the old thread but just in case you missed it. So excited for you. What a beautiful set of pics! Are you still having more scans as part of the trial you were involved in?

G&H will you tell us when you find out? I don't think we'll find out we didn't with DD.

WOP thanks for setting up the new thread. It looks fabulous. Can't believe you are 17 weeks and your morph scan is so soon. How exciting!

Is anyone else attempting a VBAC? I am going to try had a c-sect for DD as she was breech.

fellow preggo ladies hope you all find the new thread soon!

AFM: Was so disappointed about not seeing my bestie and her newborn but I can't go with gastro. My gut is so sick and it hurts but I still have hunger pains. My obs office rang and my levels were 5980 at 5 weeks 1 day. So I am thrilled. At least some good news for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LPH, wow, you have had so much to deal with! Are you on steroids at the moment? I am just weaning off mine after having been on them for the last few months. I would love to have a homebirth, but I'm not allowed as I haemorrhaged after my first two babies. The birth centre should be pretty awesome though. I have lots of friends who have done vbac.

My brother and his wife had a beautiful little girl named Isla this morning! I can't wait till tomorrow to meet her. It was a very speedy arrival, with Isla being born half an hour after they arrived at the hospital!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh ladies, new thread has been live for only a few hours and already 2 pages of posts!!! You're all on fire!

Withoutpeanut - Thank you for setting up the new thread and for organising all of the EDD and scan dates etc. Much appreciated! I can't believe you have your morph scan coming up in just 2 weeks... that's gone really quick!

MummyLip - Great news on the bloods at 5w1d! That is higher than mine at that stage, you should be very happy with your levels!
    Sorry to hear you have been hit with the awful gastro... urgh.. it is the absolute worst! Has DD got it too? I hope you feel better soon, make sure you keep hydrated.
    I had a VB last time so hoping for another... the thought of a c-section terrifies me and i will do just about anything to avoid it if i can (as long as Bumpkin isn't distressed)

Hanm - Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Niece today! How exciting!!

LPH - I can't believe your little sister stole your thunder! I wonder why she hasn't told you yet? It will be kind of nice though to go through pregnancy together and be due within weeks of each other. Nice too for the cousins to grow up together.
    You really have had a lot of battles with your health the last few years. I'm so happy to hear you are feeling much better and are in remission and are travelling along nicely with this bubba.

Rach - Awesome result on your bloods too! That's really great to see levels more than doubling!! Do you feel a bit better now?

Giggle - I wish i had a nub shot to obsess over!! My grumpy sonographer wouldn't even look down there at all and refused to give me a nub shot. Very annoyed.... now i have to wait until January to find out if Bumpkin is blue or pink!! Argh! I think i might go insane....

AFM - Very relieved seeing little Bumpkin's heart beating away in there today and seeing him/her wriggle around. He/she was very chilled out and just resting and i had to poke around a little to wake him/her up.
    It's very hard not to just say "He"... i really have very strong boy vibes but i dont know if that's just because i so much want a little boy. I'm setting myself up for disappointment if i get too attached to the thought of a son i think so will continue to refer to Bumpkin as gender neutral.
    My 20w scan isn't until 20th January which is just such a long time away... thank goodness Christmas, New Years, and a new job is in the middle to keep me occupied otherwise i might burst with anticipation!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

withoutpeanut  (29-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeez LPH, your house sounds like fun at the moment! Was your auto immune disorder caused by steroids for your oncology treatment? Hope everything goes smoothly for both you and your sister.
    Hanm- Isla is a lovely name. I've never met one either- which is a hard claim for a paediatric nurse!

I booked my morph scan and antenatal classes and hospital tour at the Mater today. My first Mater doctors appointment is tomorrow morning. BUT my first appointment at the Royal Brisbane and Women's is next Tuesday and I just got a letter to say I was accepted to the birth centre there! I've got a big decision to make....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in quickly to say hi & congratulations to Gracie's mummy on awesome scan results, & to Rach & Mummylip for great bloods! AWESOME!

Love to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is by far the quickest moving thread i know of...it's fabulous.. except i'm worried i won't keep up soon! 3 weeks of work left for the year and then have 3 weeks off.. i'm counting down.. this ratio is fabulous tho and it helps me see the end... means we're getting closer to 12 weeks! I wonder if i'll stop worrying once i hit that?

LPH - What a crazy time at your house! I have a similar situation with a close friend who is pregnant too and due 2 days after me... she too struggled with the decision of what to do as she already has a 6 year old and 9 month old and financially they are struggling..my initial thoughts were how exciting it was going to be but only a week into it and i feel like banging my head against a wall already... i hope you both have a smoother journey...from briefly reading what you have been through i'm sure you could definitely do with it!!

Rach - WOW those levels are fabulous.. your body is certainly doing all the things it's meant to with the pregnancy hormones.. and to think you were worried a few days ago!

Mummylip - great levels for you too! Shame about the gastro still hanging around.. hope you're managing to keep your fluids up? Here's to a quick recovery so you can get some cuddles in soon!!!

Hanm1 - Isla is a beautiful name! Congratulations on the Aunty status... first niece/nephew?

AFM - We are definitely finding out the gender of our bubs as soon as we possibly can... and we'll be telling people straight away too... we hopeless at keeping secrets! Even with this pregnancy we found out at 3w5d and had already told family and about 6 friends that day... by 5 weeks everyone knew and at 6 weeks it had been mentioned on facebook! lol We were also booked into our hospital by 4 weeks and booked into the antenatal classes and physio classes... we have also booked in our parents for the modern grandparenting class the hospital offer... we were this organised with the last pregnancy too and after we miscarried the hospital were so nice to just put our names to the side so that as soon as we were pregnant again we could slot straight in. Exciting times ahead!!!