+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP is all that for private care at the Mater? That's the hospital my OB uses and they've told me to book in there. I have the forms but haven't wanted to do anything about it 'til we know things are still happening - over cautious after last time I guess. Sounds like they're ok? I usually get my hospital info from my mum (she's a nurse and midwife), but she hasn't worked in maternity at any Brisbane hospitals. And I don't think the one I was born in exists any more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning everyone!!

Cc81- yay for a good scan!!! What a massive relief

Daisy- that day will be so exciting! For everyone in this group. What a lovely thought

Gracie'smum- so glad they found the source of the bleed and all is ok!!! What a stressful time for you. Knowing what was happening must be hugely comforting for you. I'd like to be nosy and know the sex too- only if you want to though!!!

Ja- I subscribed to a due date thread but don't like it much. Like what others have said I feel sooo different to those who are pregnant without suffering loss.... I hate that it does feel different and that it feels a little 'us v them' but I think I harbor a little jealousy/anger at them and their happiness and innocence? It doesn't feel fair and that makes them annoy me a little....???? I know I know- terrible person Don't judge me too harshly everyone!!

Giggle- I'm so glad you are feeling better. I can't even imagine your fears at this time. I'm such a believer in instinct though and the fact that this whole pregnancy has felt more right for you is an amazing sign. The 4th is officially less than a month away! Hopefully it will fly with Christmas and new years.

WOP- I'm jealous of those rooms you described and that you have a choice! They both sound good to me We are from a small town on the south coast of nsw and only have one choice! No matter if your public or private Luckily I love the high risk obgyn there- she took great care of me with all my losses so fx she is on duty on d day!! I actually like the other 2 there as well. One did my ectopic surgery and the other consulted when I was in hospital so I should be fine. The town seems to split on loving one and hating the others (everyone's opinion is different). I think I'm the only one in town who likes them all!

Hopefulmaiden- yay for feeling bubba, BOO to being sick and having an awful dream. I hope you got back to sleep ok.

Sorry if I missed anyone! Big waves to you

AFM- still on bed rest and bored to tears. Had acupuncture yesterday and she thought she could feel a second pulse! Dh was with me, randomly, and he got all choked up. It was cute!!! Especially if you could see my hubby- he's a youth worker with massive dreads and piercings and tattoos. It was so touching. Fx she was right and we see a happy healthy heart beat on Monday. I have officially started with nausea- when I'm not eating I get that hungry sick feeling. Plus slowed digestion. I try to burp for relief and feel like it's all gonna come up. Haha tmi but it honestly makes me happy to feel like total c.rap!!! Ohh also had a dream this morning that bubs is a boy Hubby had one a week or so ago where it was a boy too! Finding that interesting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful- your DH must be excited to feel bubs move. I can't wait for that its one of the best parts of pregnancy.

WOP - which hospy did you decide on? Both sound pretty great. I don't have much choice as I'm going public this time. I'm a bit spewing... Kinda wish I had my private health still as the thought of sharing a room irks me. I will probably have a csection tho so should get my own room hopefully.

Rach- how much longer are you on bed rest? Whilst it must be boring the prize at the end is worth it. When ate you having bloods next?

AFM - 12 weeks today! Can't believe im here already
    I've been sleeping really badly the last few nights. I have insomnia in the early hours of the morning. Might need to try to sneak in a Nanna nap today if miss 2 will let me. Feeling a bit crampy today... Think it's because AF would have been due. I used to get spotting with Hannah every time it was due for the first few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on 12 weeks!!!!! I can't wait to hit that mark.

I'm on bed rest this whole week. Bloods tomorrow. God i hope they have skyrocketed. Scan Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my phone so can't see everyone...

Rach are your bloods tomorrow? I seem to remember bday on Friday? Hope you have some nice plans :-)

Giggle yay for 12 weeks that has gone fast! So happy for you xx I'm going to get an intelligender to do on Christmas day for fun.

Cc81 glad your scan looked good, it's a little scary when you actually start to feel better isn't it!

Graciesmummy great news about the polyp I'm so relieved for you.

Ja I can't face a due date group and will def stick here.

AFM - I can't believe how different I feel this pregnancy to last. I'm so so sick. This morning I ran into the car in front of me whilst I was hurling in the car. I burst into tears, no damage to other car only mine. DH is going to freak because he won't want me driving now and I'm a community nurse so can't avoid it. Def not complaining about symptoms but they are debilitating. I have another scan on the 17th to check how it's all going so I'm hanging out for that. 7 weeks tomorrow, hurry up next 5!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one from me so just sending out a few hugs to those who need them.

Hugs AngelMummy- you poor thing feeling so sick- and a bingle in the car. don't worry about the car though, like you said DH will be more worried about you and your health than a dent in the bumper. Hope it eases soon hun.

Hugs Hopeful Maiden- sorry to read you had one of those terrible dreams. I had a recurring one after we lost our boy and it was so horrible to live that moment over again like that. Hope you get some peaceful rest soon.

Hugs-Giggle, Your positivity is shining through hun, its going to be ok. Congratulations on 12 weeks too!

Hugs Rach85- Hope you can find a way to relax a litle while you stick to the bed rest, wishing you all the best.

And Big hugs to anyone else who feels they need a random hug! I completely understand the days that pop out from nowhere and pain your heart while we are travelling this journey to holding our bubs.

Did you decide WOP? I know you want that water birth. Would a pro and con list help?

HaHaHa Gracie'sMummy- More suspense Arggh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmummy - OMG Hun... thats terrible! Im so sorry that you had a little bingle this morning. I hope your car isnt too bad.
    Im so jealous about the intelligender! Im tempted lol

Rach - Goodluck with your bloods tommorow and your scan on Monday. Im having my NT scan on Monday morning so we can be nervous scan buddies together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ja - Thanks hun. Yep im going to try and be positive until I have a reason not to be. Are you still having bloods done today? Oh and did you guys get the big storm yesterday? I looked on the radar and it looked like some heavy stuff was out your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just deleted my own post

Angelmummy that sucks! I think my MS peaked at about that time so I have you'll start to feel better soon. Could you work office or clinic based for a while? I'd forgotten you were a nurse if I knew, and I'm feeling jealous of the community work right now because I'm a zombie in a filthy mood today thanks to night duty
    CC- Both hospitals are actually puclic but I was lucky enough to get into both of their selective midwife run programs. It's a good dilemma to have!
    Ja- I'm 90% sure I've decided on the Mater. Seems like a silly gamble to decide based on a water birth they mightn't let me have. And as much as I can tell without having done this before, I think I might actually prefer an active birth anyway. How are you feeling as you creep closer to 2nd tri?
    Rach- lucky it's movie weather I say! Wish I'd seen DH have his "moment"- so sweet! Plus dreadies make me home sick for northern NSW Good luck for those bloods
    Giggle- I suppose an intelligender for Christmas is too long a wait? You'll be 15 weeks by then and only a few weeks off the morph scan. How expensive are we talking? Glad you're feeling positive- I feel positive for you too!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to withoutpeanut For This Useful Post:

daisypetal  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right- have created a FB group in secret mode called Graduates of TTC after Loss. I guess to be added you can either friend me (Kate Carroll, profile pic is me in scuba mode) or give me your name and I'll search for you and add you that way. Yay for playing pregnant secret squirels!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to withoutpeanut For This Useful Post:

Autumnlove  (07-12-2011)