+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    After a week of diminishing symptoms (none by Friday) I was a nervous wreck when we finally got to see the OB today. But the scan showed strong heart beat, CR measurement consistent with 11wks 1 day (by dates it should be 11wks on Thursday), then he got me to cough which triggered a lot of movement. So he's really happy with everything, and DH is very relieved. Now I just have to figure out how to stop worrying (HA!). NT scan is booked for the 22nd. Symptoms still not really there, I feel sick today but I think that's sleep deprivation more than anything else. I have a lot of trouble sleeping and only got 4 hrs last night.
    Off to decorate the Christmas Cactus now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies & babies

this thread is moving so fast, it's fantastic!

Gracie's mummy - I am so glad everything appears to be going well. Please let us know how your scan goes! Bumpkin must be a boy, all this stress he's causing much love to you xxx

Autumn - relieved to hear that all is ok with you! How scary! thinking of you often xxx

Mummylip - congrats on awesome bloods! fantastic news hun!

Angelski - i'm so happy you had such a great scan today - woo hoo! bubba looks sooooo cute! am just thrilled for you babe xxx

Rach
    - good luck for your next bloods and upcoming scan. positive thoughts! I have a good feeling

I apologise to everyone else I have missed - you are all in my thoughts! I consider you guys a little family of mine! xxx

Imagine this day - the day the first of us (WOP ) pops! I try to think of these moments when my mind wanders somewhere negative. We're all going to get there together xxx

Lots of love

3. The Following User Says Thank You to daisypetal For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (08-12-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls - I have so many personals to write but I'm on my phone so promise to do so on the computer later.

Just a quick update. Scan this afternoon went really well. It was very detailed and the sonographer was very thorough and checked everything! Bumpkin is growing perfectly and was wiggling a lot!! =) cervix is long and closed and placenta is in a good position and posterior. We were able to see the bleed which was interesting... It was just an oval shaped cyst/polyp attached to the uterus and about the size of a teaspoon. Should just absorb on its own or just continue spotting til it's gone in the next day or so. Shouldn't affect the pregnancy at all which is SUCH a relief!!!!!
    Oh.... And she took a guess at what Bumpkin is.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Spill gracie's mummy girl or boy! Glad the scan went well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Hi girls - I have so many personals to write but I'm on my phone so promise to do so on the computer later.

Just a quick update. Scan this afternoon went really well. It was very detailed and the sonographer was very thorough and checked everything! Bumpkin is growing perfectly and was wiggling a lot!! =) cervix is long and closed and placenta is in a good position and posterior. We were able to see the bleed which was interesting... It was just an oval shaped cyst/polyp attached to the uterus and about the size of a teaspoon. Should just absorb on its own or just continue spotting til it's gone in the next day or so. Shouldn't affect the pregnancy at all which is SUCH a relief!!!!!
    Oh.... And she took a guess at what Bumpkin is.........
    Way to leave us hanging!!! Are you going to spill?

Please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol that's a massive tease!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the great scan outcomes for Angelski (love your pic!)and cc81. so glad to hear everything is going well for you both.

Gracie's Mummy- So glad you have ben given a reason for the bleeding and it isn't anything that is going to hurt bumpkin. Phew- hugs to you for the last few days- new job and health concerns, not easy for you I'm sure. and haha for the sex guess- you remind me of that old joke- How do you keep an idiot in suspense?....

Hi DaisyPetal- I agree with you about how exciting it will be to welcome our first baby in the graduates thread.

Has anyone else joined a due in group? I haven't. I was so nervous at the start of this pregnancy that I couldn't put my heart out there and join and now it feels like I have missed the boat with all the June mums chatting away merrily. Thats cool though- I like our little space here, I'm comfy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ja78 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Gracie's mummy, I like your work I guess BOY!

Ja - I never joined a due date thread either, same reasons as you. But I too feel comfy in here & am happy to just stay here I missed the boat too but I love everyone in here, there's just so much more support & understanding xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to daisypetal For This Useful Post:

ja78  (06-12-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ja - I joined the June group initially but i dont really post there much... maybe 5 times in total? I just feel its such a big and impersonal group and i'm really comfortable and at home here with you wonderful ladies . It's nice to have a group who genuinely care about each other and really understand the additional stress and worry of being pregnant after experiencing loss.
    I dont feel like i need to join another group. It's hard enough to keep up with the chatting in here!!

Autumn - How are you going today hun? Has everything settled down for you now? I hope the spotting has stopped and you are feeling more confident.

CC - Congrats on a great scan today! Both you and DH sound relived and you seem much more relaxed and happy now I cant believe you are 11 weeks already!!

Mummylip - Yes, those levels seem quite high! Very healthy though! YAY! When is your first scan to find out if there are twins in there? That would be amazing... !!

Giggle - How are you hun? I cant believe you have your 12wk scan next week!! That has gone really fast... How do you feel about it? Will they be able to give you any initial feedback on baby's heart? I will be praying for you over the next few days, i really have a good feeling everything will be ok though.

WOP - You have your morph scan next week!!! AAGH!! I can't believe you are almost 1/2 way through your pregnancy! Whoa! That crept up!
    The morph scan is fantastic! So much detail and a really good look at Sprouts little features. I'm excited for you!
    Are you feeling more definite movement now?

Goosette - Hi there! How are you going hun? Sounds like you've been busy busy lately. Good to see you are still around and still following along though.

Angelski - Super cute pic of bubs!!!

Gosh.. i just looked at the list and next week really is the week of scans for this group isn't it!! How exciting! Hopefully all good news and lots of very cute pics to ooh and ahh over next week!

AFM - Well, we aren't going to tell anyone whether Bumpkin is a boy or a girl. I want sooooo badly to tell you ladies but i worry about people who know me IRL reading the thread at some point. You just never know.
    I wish there was a way we could have a private thread. Maybe we should start a FB group?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CC81 - Congrats on your seeing bub. I bet your feeling very relieved tonight!

Graciesmummy - So happy to hear that your bleeding is nothing to worry about! You had me so worried! Are you going to tell us what the lady guessed bubs is? Is the little blue wink a clue?

Ja - Have fun getting your bloodtests tommorow. I had mine last week.
    I agree with you about the due date threads. I joined the June one ages ago but it doesnt feel like home in there. I guess after going through what we have its hard to fit in when most of the ladies are innocent to the perils of pregnancy. I just cant relate IYKWIM?

Angelski - Congrats on getting to see bubs for the first time . Such a cute pic you have there. My first pic just looks like a blob lol. How far are you now?

Mummylip - Awesome numbers! Twins would be cool - we need at least one set of twinnies. Any twins in your family?

AFM - I had a much better day today after my sad day yesterday. Thankyou for all your kind words.
    Im pretty sure im definately feeling movement. I keep feeling little nudges now and then. It has to be the baby! Either that or I have a wicked imagination lol. Im dying to know what sex bubs is. Im considering getting an intelligender test to see what it says but from what ive read they arnt very accurate - I dont want to waste my money. I should know soon anyway as I'm having a scan at 16 weeks on the 4th of Jan to check for abnormalities. I will be asking the sonographer for a nub shot at my 12 week scan on Monday tho so I can procrastinate tho
    Ive had a boobplosion the last couple of days! I rekon they have gone up a cup size and are feeling a bit hard and sore again. I nearly suffocated in my strapless yesterday and had to take it off pretty quick.
    I think I will need to go and buy a bigger bra very soon. All my maternity bras from Hannah's pregnancy have had it
    12 weeks tommorrow!