+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummylip, I have 3 gorgeous kids. 2 x boys, 9 and 11, and a daughter 2. Sadly, 5 of my pregnancy's haven't worked out, but getting to this stage (11+2) I feel pretty safe.

Rach, I laughed when I saw that you have a google habit! When I was seeing my FS, I told the nurse I had concerns about one of the drugs they were putting me on. When the doctor came in the room, the nurse told him: She googled! And he said: Don't google!

Gracie's, I have been thinking about you all day, and really hope to hear from you soon xxxxx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, gosh you've been busy posting today!! How will I keep up now I'm at work?

Still spotting. Only a little now and its brownish but it seems to be really heavy and red clots in the mornings. I went through one panty liner today but mostly in the morning.
    I'm about to break out the Doppler to see if I can hear Bumpkin but I have been putting it off as I'm scared...
    I've had lots of Braxton hicks today so I'm hoping it doesn't progress to labour. My OB has told me not to worry and try to relax as he doesnt believe we will lose the baby at this stage, but easier said than done.
    I have to have a scan later in the week.

First day of work was great!!

Hopeful - Box Hill is closest to us (only a 5-7min drive) but they are hopeless. We drove to Monash because the duty of care there is fantastic and they have a great maternity and neonatal unit. Box Hill
    Aren't known for their Maternity... However, a few months ago Gracie had a febrile seizure and they were fantastic and very thorough with her.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumn - just read you are going through the same thing with spotting/bleeding... *hug* I'm so glad your bubba is ok and the scan was all good. Were they able to tell you what the source of the bleed was?

I heard Bumpkins heart beating on the Doppler and heard him wiggle around too so feeling happier that he is ok. I just wish this bleeding would stop!! I hope my body doesn't miscarry a perfectly healthy baby... My cervix feels tender and a bit soft.

Part of me wonders if DTD on Fri night brought this on.... ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Graciesmummy great to hear it's easing up. Pregnancy is such a complicated beast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ho girls, spotting has eased up heaps and is minimal today which is a relief! I'll be happy when it's gone for good! I have a scan this afternoon at 3:30pm so hopefully they will be able to put my mind at rest a bit...

Day 2 of work is going well. Guest speaker Kieren Perkins this morning! Just got my photo with him and autograph! =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck gracie's mummy with your scan. I hope bumpkin gives you s big wave.

Afm: bloods back 46500 at 6 weeks. Does that seem high? Maybe it's twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those levels sound great mummylip! Mine are high too but def only one in there. My OB said hcg has a broad spectrum of normal and high is just high!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow mummylip!!! I wish!!!!! Congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely ladies,

I feel like I am so busy I only get to pop in and say a quick hi to you all lately.

Glad to hear the bleeding is easing GraciesMummy, Your new job sounds exciting and its only day 2! Are you working full time? How is gracie doing at her new daycare? Best wishes for your repeat scan.

Hi Autumnlove- sorry to hear you have had to deal with some unwanted bleeding as well. I hope you are doing ok and that you have been able to put your mind at rest a little. I am in a small town too so I understand your frustration at not being able to get the type of scan you need straight away.
    Love your hcg results MummyLip! That has to be a good sign that you will be able to meet this little one in 2012. Are you still feeling ill? No wonder!
    Rach85- best wishes for bloods on Thurs.

angelMummy82- Still super nauseous? Hope it eases a little for you soon.

AFM- Doing the big blood test tomorrow. I have put off all blood tests till now, doing the 10wk bloods along with everything else. I have just found myself being a bit superstitious this time around. Plus I have to travel to another town so the girls at work don't see my results and know whats going on! We are trying to keep quiet our news till at least New Years but will have to tell DH parents soon so we have a baby sitter for when we travel for 12 week scan and if I tell them then I have to tell my sis and my dad etc... the list goes on

Baby belly rubs to all the mummies I have missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post to say YAY! All good... turns out my dates were out by about 4 days... ultrasound says we're due on the 9th July.... We got to see bubs waving it's little flippers... forgot to ask about the heart rate tho! But it was beating so thats the main thing yeah?! Here's a link to our bubs first pic! http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...8&d=1323155060
    Last edited by Angelski; 06-12-2011 at 17:06. Reason: link