+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - I've also been freaking out cos of not many symptoms, I reckon mine were very similar to what you'd written. I also had 6 weeks as my "boogy" time too. I hope the week isn't too stressful for you.

Autumn - so pleased that everything was ok. It must have been so stressful for you. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for an uneventful pregnancy.

Giggle - big big big hugs. I'm so sorry. I really do believe that our angel babies are watching down on us and our tummy bugs.

Hamn - so pleased you had a great scan! I've got mine on Friday at 11+4, so i'm excited to see lil arms and legs like you did.

Angelbubs CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!! So pleased to see your BFP! I wasn't too keen on bloods and was hanging out for the scan instead.

Graciesmummy - I hope it all went ok today, that you were at work and Bumpkin is ok. Big tummy rubs coming your way.

Big to everyone and their tummy bugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angelbub, congrats on the BFP and welcome . Sorry it took so long for me to give you a proper hello. I hope everything is going well for you so far. Early pregnancy can be such a scary time it's nice to be able to get support from people in the same boat.

Giggle - So sorry to hear you've had such a hard day . I find it hard when I come across things from my previous pregnancy. I'm sure it would be so much harder with your loss, you had so much more time to bond with your little boy. I'm sure he is watching out for his Mummy and his little brother or sister.

Rach - Sorry you have to go through all the questioning of early pregnancy. It's so hard to know whats 'normal'. For me, I started out with very sore nipples (the left one was worse for me too), very tired etc until approx 5 weeks. Then my symptoms almost all went away until what I thought was 6 1/2 weeks (my dates were a little out). So naturally I was worried but from 6 1/2 onwards I had the morning sickness hit. My boobs havn't been sore since and now my m/s has eased aswell. Hope the next few weeks fly by so you can start to enjoy your pregnancy a bit more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH! I hate it when i don't respond straight away.. i think i have 2 pages to go through now...i think if we were all underwater we would create a tsunami from all the talking we can do!!!! So to be able to respond properly i have my iphone open to the messages and am typing into the laptop... this should mean i don't miss anyone!!!

Firstly - thanks to everyone who helped out with the question for a friend.. she spoke to her GP who calmly reassured her that because she is so early it will be difficult to tell dates and that's normal and not to worry?! She seems a lot better... although im still confused, but that's ok because it's not about me.. hehe

Angelbub - Welcome!! Lovely to have another person in our shoes here! Helps me realise how sane i really am, when really all i feel is insane! hehe...i was the opposite to you... felt that i had to have the bloods to keep me sane! lol... although i did have the script for about a week before i mustered up the courage to actually go and do it... i didn't want to rely solely on them...hope the time passes quickly to the ultrasound for you! Mind you 4 weeks and sickness already is a great sign - looks like your body is going to keep you up to date with the progress!!

Hamn - YAY for such a great scan! How super exciting.. i'm holding my breath for mine tomorrow!!

WOP - Thanks for remembering my scan! You are far too sweet and organised!!! My plan is to not hold out on you guys with news! Scan is at 4pm... usually at that time OB is already running late.. hoping that no women are trying to give birth tomorrow! lol

Autumn - So glad to hear that everything is well! A friend of mine had on/off bleeding and it wasn't until about 15 weeks that they worked out it was a polyp somewhere that the blood was coming from. I can only imagine how it could freak you out so easily each time!

Rach - my symptoms are all over the place.. i haven't had any morning sickness as such.. i had my first dry retch at 5w4d and then nothing til 6w2d and now pretty much every morning if i don't eat before getting out of bed or when im brushing my teeth it's guaranteed! My boobs were sore from about 5w... then i felt a massive growth around 6w and then nothing 7w&8w... i still have insomnia most nights between 2am-6am...which brings on my exhuastion in the day by 3pm! Cramping is all over the place too... Symptoms are so bizarre that i must admit if i have a day that i don't feel sick or my boobs don't hurt i'm already thinking something isn't right... but then my body kicks in... it's like i am glutton for punishment,.. not happy without it! hehe I hope this helps you somewhat to realise how 'normal' everything is for you! Hope your scan went well and settled some of these anxieties for you.. i'll be stalking all night to see!!!

Giggle - you are an inspiration of strength to me... trully amazing...

Gracie'sMum - As i mentioned above to Autumn - A friend of mine had on/off bleeding and it wasn't until about 15 weeks that they worked out it was a polyp somewhere that the blood was coming from. I can only imagine how it could freak you out so easily each time! I am all twisted up like a pretzel for you! Hoping for a good news update soon!

to Daisy,
    Goosette, Rinobiscuit, Hopeful Maiden, Little Pink Hen, Ja78, madjed and anyone else i might have missed!

AFM - plodding along.. had a crazily busy weekend.. we finally had our laundry fitted out with new cupboards and bench top, study fitted with new shelving and ensuite fitted with a higher benchtop and cupboards (DP used to have to kneel to reach the sink otherwise he'd get a bad back)... so exciting to have it all done but was a major pain in the butt moving everything out, cleaning when all done and now moving back in.. and the worst part is that we have decided that we want to paint now too.. why couldn't we have decided that BEFORE we moved everything back.. now i dread having to move everything out again! Anyone know when a "safe" time to paint is for us? Do you just have to have a well ventillated room? DP says i can just be in control of masking (mind you i think it's his control freak natural not his caring nature speaking)...still have waves of nausea throughout the day.. but the killer is the insomnia at night and then the exhaustion in the day! Anyone else being kept up at night?? don't know if it's nerves, excitement or "normal" lol Ultrasound at 4pm tomorrow.. hoping to inform you guys asap.. but know that OB might be running late.. hoping that there are no women wanting to have babies tomorrow.. or that at the very least they are quick pushers so my appointment is too delayed... i'm dreading the whole not going to the toilet business!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Autumn! What a relief. Isn't it nice when you have someone caring and understanding like your u/s technician? It makes such a difference. Hope you get rid of your headache.

Giggle, I'm not having the NT scan, this was just a checkup at my OB. It kind of felt like a milestone visit, the only m/c i've had this late was at 11 weeks, and baby had died at 10 weeks. I'm so so happy that baby is healthy and doing well. Now I just have the morph scan to get through.
    I'm sorry that you're having a teary day, it really isn't that long since you lost Josh. You must miss him so much.

Rach, your symptoms sound completely normal to me. My morning sickness usually kicks in strongly at 6 weeks. Last time my boobs were agonising, but this time they're a little bit bigger, but not tender at all. I hope you can enjoy your birthday, even if you are worried about bloods and scan next week. Sending you lots of good wishes x

Wop, I didn't send you the scan date because it was just a little one. I am booking my morphology scan tomorrow, so I will let you know. Also, found out today that my due date is actually the 23rd, not the 22nd. OB thought the saturday was the 22nd.

Goosette, good luck with your scan on Friday! We are almost due date buddies, I'll be 11+6 then.

Angelski, good luck for your scan tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you. I have been suffering from insomnia too, it sucks! Particularly as I have a little 2 yo who is an early riser. Think 5:45!!!! I'm going to get some rescue remedy sleep spray. Totally safe to use while pregnant, and works most of the time.
    The reno's sound great! You can get low voc paint now, which has fewer harmful chemicals in it. It also doesn't smell.
    I've been meaning to ask you if you are a keen skier? I'm assuming you are from your avatar. We absolutely love the snow, and go whenever we have a chance. I met my husband in the snow! Sad we won't get there for a while.

AFM, feeling so much more relaxed now I am confident I can feel the baby moving. I absolutely love it. This is the earliest i've felt movement, so maybe I have a really active one in there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanm1 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Wow this has been such a busy thread today! I have been reading along at work.

Thanks everyone for your congratulations, I can't tell you how happy i am to be in here with you guys. It is a tough gig on the outside in the ttc thread!

Autumn, so glad to hear that everything is ok. Like others have said I know of lots of women who have bled during pregnancy. I hope it settles down for you.

Sending good vibes for your scan tomorrow angel, look forward to hearing all about it.

Not sure about the blood tests etc that I will actually need. I did ring the ob to ask if I should start clexane but I assume that they wont want to make an appointment until I am 4 weeks +. I will give them a call on Thursday and have a chat. I hope that even if they do check bloods maybe we can just not check hcg.

Hugs giggle for your sad day - I hope that tomorrow is better. I sometimes read over stuff in the forum from when I even had a different user name and it makes me feel sad - especially how innocent i was first pregnancy, well the one after ds anyway.

Well I only have a little time left because I have to go and pick up ds12 from basketball training and then head into the city to pick up my friends kids because she is in China and her kids are at her work christmas party.

AFM

Feeling very happy with my 12dpo darker line - obviously darker than yesterday and the day before so I hope all is well.

DH is being great. He is away at the moment but is ssaying things like he will do all the cleaning and giving me advice to get through t he day feeling seedy and says he has a good feeling about this baby - that's exactly what I need from him at the moment.

Clexane injections are going ok - they really hurt and sting but so far only one bruise so can't complain about that - small price to pay!

My boss today has asked me to work 3 days a week at a workplace closer to home instead of in the city. So I will be there 3 days and 2 days in my office in the city. I am happy about it because i can get home in 15 minutes and it is a much nicer place to work. I'm not sure for how long but I'll enjoy it for now.

Gotta run.

Hope everyone else is well and hopefully I do a better job at keeping up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanm - I love the snow... i used to ski quite almost every weekend up until 2004 when i did my ACL... now i only get out once or twice a season because my knee cant handle it....and i hsve to try and pick times when there's not too many people around as thats more taxing too We're planning a trip to NZ in August 2012...bubs will only be 3-4 weeks old...DP will snowboard and bubs and i will rest and take in the amazing scenery (assuming we're both fit and healthy - and i can get insurance!) Otherwise i'll be a single mum of a newborn for a week or 2 next August! I often trick myself into believing i feel movement.. but a few seconds later my DP feels the movement of my bowels too and i realise 8 weeks is just FAR too early and optimistic! lol How far are you now that you feel movement?

Angelbubs - that's definitely a lovely strong line!!! YAY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Autum - so glad the scan went well!

Angelski - I have had insomnia from the start, I get to sleep then wake up at some ungodly hour with restless legs and a restless mind. It is driving me INSANE.

Angelbub - congrats!!! Sounds like your DH is a fantastic support

Hi to everyone else! I have run out of time to skive off at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How cute angelski, a tiny bubba in the snow! Delilah was 14 mths when we went ski-ing in January, and she was the most adorable thing I have ever seen in her little snow suit! I have seen people get around pretty easily with babies in slings in the snow. My eldest, Tex, will be on his school ski trip when this baby is born!
    I've felt movement for the past week or so, but wasn't really sure till the last couple of days. I thought that was pretty early, but my OB said that's definitely possible, especially since this is my (dare I say it) ninth pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gracie's mummy hope you and bumpkin are ok. xoxox Not sure if you went to work today if you did hope all was good.

Hanm1 how many children do you have. Wow nine pregnancies. How exciting! Feeling first movement is awesome!

Rinobiscuit how are you going? Any symptoms at the moment?

Angelski I like being in a chalet sipping hot chocolate at the snow but not in it. LOL. Won't be long and you'll be feeling kicks. Good luck with your scan tomorrow!

Angelbubs line looks awesome getting darker by the day. I am so excited for you and it sounds like everything is going really well. I saw my obs at 5 weeks and got a referrals for bloods and scan. It was nice to see him feels reassuring. The closer workplace sounds good too! Everything is falling into place. Have you told anyone yet?

Angelski we have the same dilemma. My dad is currently painting our bathroom and I am trying my best to stay clear of it. Terrible timing with renovating but didn't think i would get UTD so soon. I read that water based is ok as long as your not painting. I have all the windows open and shut off the bedrooms so the smell can't get into them.

Autumnlove glad you are ok!

Rach I agree with you. My symptoms seem to come and go. One moment I have sore boobs the next I don't. I feel nauseous most mornings but as the day goes it gets better. Until I get tired and hungry then the feeling comes back. I think it is normal for symptoms to be stronger sometimes rather than others. Are you having another blood test?

everyone else! How are you all going?

AFM: Nauseous off and on. Had a blood test today and get results tomorrow. One more week until my scan when we hopefully get to see a heart beat. I can't wait to get to that milestone. But for now just day by day. My stomach is very bloated and I already look pregnant but I think it's just the progesterone. Thai take away coming for me so gotta go. Our oven is broken so i can't cook. What a shame! NOT!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh thanks girls. I'm glad it's not just me but it's sooooo worrying and disconcerting!!! I'm meant to be on bed rest but it's more like snuggling with my puppy and googling waaaaay too much.

This week sucks. Bloods thursday: find out results on Friday which is my birthday and with my luck.... Scary. Sunday is the first due date for my losses this year. Monday is my dating scan. And if I'm still pregnant by Monday and dont have bad news.... Longest I have ever gone. Big week!!