+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much for all your support lovely ladies... What would we do without each other? . I feel so lucky to have you all praying and sending good vibes...
    Despite the bleed today I was actually really calm and just knew Bumpkin would be ok. I got my Doppler out before I went to hospital so knew there was a heart beat which made me feel better. I was more concerned that my cervix was open or something like that.
    My OB has cleared me for work tomorrow but I will take it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww gracie just caught up on the day....so glad its all ok which er did u go to? Such a difference im glad u didn't get the cow I had!
    I agree take tomorrow off but I know how long youve waited to start work again.... Generally first days are orientation get to know you....just be a super slow thorough reader
    Looking forward to hearing all is well after your next scan. I want a doppler!!!!
    Xoxo to everyone

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Relieved to hear Bumpkin is ok! Rest up & take it easy hun, I'm sorry you had to go through that stress & worry. Much love to you & good luck for work tomorrow if you do go xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gracie's mummy so glad you're both okay. Take it easy tomorrow. No heavy lifting! What sort of job is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear that bumpkin was ok gracies mummy, try and take it easy tomorrow and rest up when you can

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially 2nd Trimester today!!!

First day of new job which I am excited about too!

Spotting has completely stopped but I will be taking it easy and hopefully just sitting and listening today.

Have a great day ladies!!

Hopeful - I went to Monash ER...not the closest but I have always found them excellent and thorough. Only waited 20mins before being seen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke too soon... Stood up out of bed and a big gush of blood =(
    What on earth?? I know Bumpkin is ok alive... Why am I bleeding? It's more than spotting. At least a full pad yesterday and so far this morning it was dripping in the shower =(
    Please pray for Bumpkin to stay safe....

Why today of all days???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Graciesmummy that's so frustrating. Are you still going to work or will you stay home and rest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracie def thinking of you both today, i hope its gonna stop soon i would be beside myself if it were me. I know you will anyway but take it super easy today, and go home if you need to. Lot of bugs going aroudn this time of year
    Ahhh monash i have heard good things there, i was put straight through when i went to box hills ED but the care standards are dismal never again.

Peanut: forgot to say FOOIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were awesome as usual, opened with famous last words, closed with everlong. Tenacious D were diappointing but ok. Didnt catch the 2 supports, was too tierd Rocket has great taste was nothing until fooies came on then lots of movement its a little rocker just like its mum <3
    you make it to Florence, you so can come early i have a feeling i will be early just a strong hunch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracies I'm so sorry. I hope you can get another scan straight away, it's horrible when you don't know why these things are happening. It must be so stressful, I have everything crossed for you and sending many 's.

I also spent a few hours in hospital last night, started spotting and mild cramping. They couldn't find a heartbeat with the doppler but I had an internal exam and my cervix is still closed. No one to operate an u/s at our country hosp last night so booked in for urget scan today at 3, now just to get past the next 6 hours.