+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you Gracie's mum, really hope everything is ok

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the ER and got seen quickly, they tried to do a blood test but after 4 failed attempts they gave up. My BP was very low at 95/55!
    The ER doctor was amazing... He snuck around to the ultrasound department (which is closed on a Sun) and borrowed a portable ultrasound (which he wasn't supposed to do)... Bumpkin was doing summersaults and kick boxing which was a massive relief!!
    Unexplained bleed. I soaked 2 pads with red clots! I'm supposed to rest for a few days but I start my new job tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PHEW! you must be so relieved! try to rest up as much as you can!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so relieved for you graciesmummy that is great news. It's a bum with the job starting tomorrow but you come first. Rest up and hopefully you have seen the end of it. Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is such a relief. I'm so pleased Bumpkin is ok. You're blood pressure is so low! Did they have any ideas why it would be so low?
    Hope you're feeling ok. Rest up as much as you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news! Did you get a doctors certificate? Say you have a tummy bug or something and start later. Sounds like you should be spending a few days on the couch relaxing as per the doctors orders.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a relief to know Bumpkin is ok but I am still concerned at such a big bleed, I've never bled in pregnancy (other than my mc)... I have to have another u/s later in the week to check my cervix and make sure it's closed.
    I usually have low BP but it's normally around 115/60... 95 is very low, almost faint point! I suspect it's because the nurse tried 4 times to take blood and my needle phobia was making me dizzy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh GraciesMummy, Big Hugs to you. Thankyou for the update, I am so glad for you that you could see bumpkin wriggling around in there. I understand your conflict about the new job vs the bed rest you have been prescribed but plain and simple hun take the bed rest. Your poor nerves must be shot to peices by everything you have been through today- rest up and take it easy on yourself.
    Sending you and bumpkin all my best wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Graciesmum hugs hugs must be do scary for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news Graciesmummy! Bumpkin- stay put!
    Don't go tomorrow, you'd feel absolutely terrible if you went and something bad happened. You don't have to tell them you're pregnant yet. Get through this and get feeling safe again and then tell them. Big hugs for a super stressful day x