Closed Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kazza. I initially thought my CD1 would be when I finally got down to zero HCG. However, looking at my charts now it appears that if I count the D&C as CD1, then O day would have been CD18 (making me now CD26). All I can think is that immediately after the D&C my HCG levels plummeted over a couple of days (to a point where I could start to O again), but that the last 200 mIU/L or so is tailing off really, really slowly. But I guess the proof will be when AF arrives. As to how it applies to a natural MC, I don't really know. All we can do is wait and see what happens! My fingers are crossed for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone it's been quite a while since I have posted! Had a break from ttc for a while while my thyroid was getting back to normal again, and having no luck. I've still been reading the thread following everyone in their ttc journey. Anyway at the start of August did the ovulation calculator and it was close to O time, DH and tried twice, once before and during O. Last night just after coming back from a trip away did a pregnancy test as I was just about 5 days late, and it was positive!! Couldn't believe it, still in shock today! Never thought that we would get a bfp this year at all So have been busy seeing the doctor, getting blood tests etc. Started taking evening primrose oil tablets at the start of last month so don't know if that helped at all? I'm so excited to add another bfp to the over 35's thread and hope more follow soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    How fantastic to hear from you Maplefern and especially with that sort of news!!! Congratulations and thanks for upping our stats for the over 35s. We love that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey

Congrats maplefern! A sticky nine months to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Maplefern - I hope all goes well for you!

I think AF is on the way. On the one hand it's disappointing, but on the other hand at least it means everything is getting back to normal.

When is your FS appointment, NAT? How are you feeling about it now?
    Last edited by Gentoo; 05-09-2012 at 17:23. Reason: Bummer - looks like AF is on the way...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Congrats Maplefern - I hope all goes well for you!

I think AF is on the way. On the one hand it's disappointing, but on the other hand at least it means everything is getting back to normal.

When is your FS appointment, NAT? How are you feeling about it now?
    That's no good about AF Gentoo. Our appointment is on Sept 19th. I've got all the paperwork to fill in this week to send off with all our details of the journey so far. Unfortunately I'm going through a really traumatic time at work that looks like it will be ongoing so I'm struggling with sleeping, eating etc at the moment and probably not in the best frame of mind to start IVF. I'm really upset that all of this is hitting at once but can't do anything but try to take the appointment step by step and see how we go from there. Right now I can't even find a replacement for the day of my appointment so I can go to it! It never rains, it pours. Anyway, let's hope work sorts itself out sooner rather than later and I have time to feel strong and positive by the time we take the next step. I'm sure I will, life just throws curve balls sometimes.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    A new thread for you ladies ... over here.