Closed Thread
Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mmmmmm, spreadsheets..... I've also been using Fertility Friend and keeping my own spreadsheet, the former because it's got lots of nice data to compare with and the latter so I can customise my graphs and measure everything under the sun. The OB and midwife clearly thought I was a bit OCD, but the acupuncturist is glad I've been doing it. He's actually interested in monitoring temperature shifts and phase lengths, so likes his patients to record it all. DH is even worse with spreadsheets than me, though. Before we started TTC, he set up a separate spreadsheet that calculated my cycles, a distribution of EDDs, star signs and chinese zodiac signs, age when starting school..... (So yes, maybe the OB is right).

Bummer, Rain - fingers crossed next cycle is the lucky one. Still, it's not over 'til AF arrives!

I want to see a few more days of temp readings to confirm, but FF says that I O'ed (or at least attempted to) on Saturday (18 days post-D&C). I'd be surprised if I did, because I still seem to have plenty of HCG in my system. But it actually does correlate with a few days of fertile CM leading up the weekend, and while I'd been passing off OPK lines (which showed an even stronger response than HPTs) on those days as being HCG related, maybe there was some LH as well. I'm certainly not 100% convinced it was O, but glad we seem to have inadvertantly timed DTD well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzaaaah - last cycle =27 days...Range from 26 to 29 but mostly 27 (mean and median of last 7months=27days for stats fans, lol) Today is day 32...?? Late ov?

Gentoo, you and your DH sound like us haha, love it! DH sounds lovely with star signs and school start dates...and sounds promising on the ov front (esp with your amazing super-advanced ovulation predictor spreadsheet ). I think the CM is such a good indicator when in conjunction with a temp shift.

We have been without preventing pregnancy since beginning of yearish, but I have been watching my cycle lengths for awhile due to abnormal cells. This last month I have stepped up the monitoring of All Things TTC as we have now decided to properly give it targeted attention. Fellas face after POAS Says Noooo was very long and I think the disappointment has cemented that this is what just feels so right.

We will test again in 2 days if AF hasn't arrived. Out of interest, if AF doesn't arrive, how long should I wait before seeing Dr? [touch wood]

Thanks
    Reviews
    My goodness, my head is spinning from all this spreadsheet talk. Im not going to pay too much attention as I might find something else to waste my time away on!

Well as predicted I woke this morning to my least favourite uninvited visitor - AF.
    I use FF so its becoming scarily accurate these days about when Im due.
    Im pretty disappointed as it all occurred exactly as before the lap surgery so no magic bullet there..
    Im also very much over the no drinking, caffeine, no anything etc.. and my only vice is the block of chocolate I have consumed in the last 48 hours. Still its not making me feel any better

We have our final IVF setup meeting 3 days before my next AF due date so looks like it will be IVF starting in Oct. But by the looks of things Im going to be far from alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about AF arrival Vivre...boo hiss!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain78 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh bad luck Vivre. Sorry to hear that the lap hasn't made a difference so far.

We've finally made a decision on which IVF clinic to go through. We will have one more try before our first IVF appt (which is only an initial appt so will probably take some more time before we actually start). I'm trying to get my head around how it will all work travelling for treatment. We'll need to go to Adelaide one day, stay overnight, come back home and go back 3 or 4 days later. That's without any other scans etc in the meantime. It's a 4 hour trip to Adelaide so it's going to take a lot of organisation with work etc. I don't know how we'll do it and also keep privacy about it at work. The cost of accommodation etc will also add to costs. Tricky! But we'll take it as it comes and see how we go. Feedback on another forum was that the clinic is as helpful as possible with country patients so I hope that's right.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey

Good luck nat. I am a nurse in adelaide. In public hospital that does ivf. I dont work in that area though. Enjoy your stay when it happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrival of AF this morning...crapsticks. Isn't it lovely that it makes you wait and then not only brings disappointment but also "Brings Da Pain" [wrestlemania voiceover]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain78 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh bad luck rain. I will send you some good luck vibes for next month. Just out of curiosity, do you have brown spotting before red blood each af?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Rain78  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kazza.
    No spotting at beginning...when it starts, it starts. Brown spotting at end.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok. I just remember my first two cycles off pill were really wacky and confusing. I didnt know day 1 was red blood. I believe thats why I didnt fall preg until 3rd month.