Closed Thread
Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well actually sometimes I do feel too old to be racing after a toddler. But I imagine that it's exhausting for everybody, even if they were in their 20s. I'm actually fitter now than I was in 15 years ago. My body bounced straight back after DS was born as well, lost all the baby weight really quickly. However I'm not convinced it will be so easy next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well to be honest sometimes I do feel too old to be chasing after a toddler. But toddlers are exhausting to everyone, even to mums in their twenties.

I'm fitter than I used to be 15 years ago. Also, I lost all the baby weight really quickly after DS regardless that I am an older mum. I don't imagine I'll have the same luck again however. I've definately noticed the ol metabolism slow down this past year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DOH! Thought I lost both posts, and seems they did actually save (both of them). Oops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the metabolism certainly slows at this age! It's so much harder just to stay the same size, let alone lose weight. I'm like you though, I'm a lot fitter and healthier than I was in the past because I've become so much more aware of how eating healthy etc helps me to have energy these days. Another benefit of age....wisdom!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out. AF showed up last night Oh well, onwards and upwards.

I'm heading off on a 3 week holiday with hubby on Christmas morning so this will surely help with baby making!! I probably won't be online while we're away so I hope you have some fantastic news when I get back as I'll be keen to find out how you've all gone. It's been so fantastic to have some over 35's to chat with so let's keep this forum going and keep supporting one another through the journey in 2012.

A very happy Christmas to all and I hope we're all sharing next Christmas with our little bundles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw, hugs NAT256! But as you say, a three week holiday is sure to help with the relaxing. Have a wonderful time and see you in here when you get back!

I'm still in disbelief that it only seems to have taken me and DH two months of trying... I'd mentally prepared for at least six months.

Baby dust to all for Christmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear AF showed but have a fabulous time away for Xmas and new years. Does sound like prime baby making conditions for a jan conception! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo have you retested yet or still holding out til tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning and, sadly, got a BFN. No sure what's going on - maybe it's a chemical pregnancy? I did start getting sore boobs and very slight nausea yesterday but that could easily have been just from eating too much, as we had the first of two family Christmases yesterday.

So DH is still in the dark. I'll test again tomorrow and then give it up and start doing opk tests again ... Plenty of relaxation time for baby making over the next two weeks.

Merry Christmas to all! And to all, a BFP!

::babydust::

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=RoRo;6272980]I tested this morning and, sadly, got a BFN. No sure what's going on - maybe it's a chemical pregnancy? I did start getting sore boobs and very slight nausea yesterday but that could easily have been just from eating too much, as we had the first of two family Christmases yesterday.

So DH is still in the dark. I'll test again tomorrow and then give it up and start doing opk tests again ... Plenty of relaxation time for baby making over the next two weeks.

Merry Christmas to all! And to all, a BFP!

::babydust::

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app[/QUO

I would test again tomorrow as its not over til AF arrives. When was AF due??

Orris