Closed Thread
Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Don't want to say something completely out of whack, but any possibility implantation?
    At 1st I thought it was till got big gush of blood at lunch time sorry for tmi, than Af came fully on last night.

Sent from my LG-P350 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    Hey angel - I'm lying on couch! We must be in sync I got mine yesterday too! Sooo painful/ nurofen here I come..
    Sucks doesn't it.

Sent from my LG-P350 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the AF arrivals
    I know exactly what you are going through when something happens that you dont quite expect and then you second question everything. Whomever designed this human body obviously doesn't have a sense of humour

I havent heard what the story is with evening primrose so interested to hear more on that

I'm laughing about your pics Nat, I forgot to say this after my appt because I was a little traumatized by the IVF schedule) but my Dr gave me a card filled with pictures of my ovaries and fallopian tubes to in her words, take home
    I felt obliged to take it but Im not sure what i''m supposed to do with it. Hubby said maybe we could frame it and hang it on the wall

I had my appt with the nurse & acct appointment for IVF so know a lot more about it now. I didnt even know there was different types of cycles i.e. antagonist, flare etc. We have our counseling session at end of Sept so if nothing has happenend by then, looks like it will be the cycle after that.
    Im however mainly focusing on the first cycle post lap and good news for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vivre

I took Evening Primrose oil for a couple of cycles earlier in the year and I'm taking it again this cycle. For me, I found it increased my CM and made EWCM appear a little earlier in the cycle. I was taking Vitex at the same time so I'm not sure which of them had the effect, or whether it was a combination of the too. For both of them, only take them up until ovulation - apparently it can be dangerous to take either in the luteal phase.

Nat256, I'm happy to hear that everything looks clear! I find it really interesting too, when I have a scan and get to see inside my body. Apart from playing tricks on us in the TWW, the human body is pretty cool

Sorry to hear AF has arrived for angelbutterfly and green tea. Hope you're feeling better soon.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

angelbutterfly  (07-08-2012),Vivre  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived for me too today. Maybe I might get some EPO too RoRo to help things along. Already started Vitex and CoQ10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Hi Vivre

I took Evening Primrose oil for a couple of cycles earlier in the year and I'm taking it again this cycle. For me, I found it increased my CM and made EWCM appear a little earlier in the cycle. I was taking Vitex at the same time so I'm not sure which of them had the effect, or whether it was a combination of the too. For both of them, only take them up until ovulation - apparently it can be dangerous to take either in the luteal phase.

Nat256, I'm happy to hear that everything looks clear! I find it really interesting too, when I have a scan and get to see inside my body. Apart from playing tricks on us in the TWW, the human body is pretty cool

Sorry to hear AF has arrived for angelbutterfly and green tea. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Interesting thanks Ro, might be interesting from the CM perspective. I used to ovulate quite late but acupuncture seems to have bought that back to a normal time. Ive always worried about my luteal only being 9 - 11 but recently 12 but apparently Im in the minority on that one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vivre - have you been given any info on the shorter luteal phase? Mine always is too. I feel like it's not great, even though it's technically 'normal'.

Well, AF is due tomorrow for me and I'm getting all the usual signs of temperature etc so I'm guessing that there isn't much hope for a BFP this month. We'll see though.
    In the meantime I'm in the rounds of doctors again because my lap happened to show up some marks on my liver that need to be looked into. So I went to the doc yesterday expecting him to say it's all fine but he's a bit concerned about a few things and is checking me out with blood tests etc. For some reason I've always had traces of blood in my urine. This has been the case in every urine test for years. When I had the lap they checked the bladder and it was all good so now the doc wants to re-check other things and see, kidneys etc I presume. I can't tell you how sick to death of doctors and tests I am lately. I've always had excellent health but I feel like TTC has opened a can of worms!
    I'm a bit freaked about the liver thing though. It feels more scary than the fertility issues because it's my actual health. Problem is, we already eat well, exercise, live a good life and only indulge in the occasional wine so I feel helpless to make many changes to do even better for my poor old liver. I hate it when I can't do anything about a problem. It's my control freak side.....
    So here we go again, off to have blood taken this morning after fasting (doesn't that make me extra cranky!!) Pity the poor folk at work this morning putting up with me without coffee or breakfast before my test at 10am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, you really have had a bad run lately
    Hope it goes well and ends up being nothing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat I hope the tests show up nothing! Isn't it interesting how many non-fertility issues are cropping up - I guess all of us are paying more attention to our bodies (and having lots more tests!!) than we ordinarily would. I wonder if there has been any research done into whether women who've gone through fertility treatment have better health outcomes in later life, due to issues being picked up earlier than they otherwise might have been.

Vivre and Nat, I too have a short luteal phase (about 8-9 days naturally) and when I finally managed to convince my FS that it was happening, he did say that that was too short to conceive. I tried EPO and Vitex and Vitamin B to extend it, and did achieve a 10 day luteal phase one month, but now am on the big guns: Clomid to strengthen follicle growth* and progesterone pessaries after ovulation to keep my progesterone levels up and keep AF away. So far so good.

* apparently, it's the follicle which becomes the corpus luteum after ovulation which secretes progesterone or something during the luteal phase. So the logic is a stronger follicle will lead to a longer luteal phase. Didn't noticeably work for me.

Ovulation pain has defined my day today. I had a 29mm follicle on Monday and it still hasn't popped. Goodness knows how big it is now.

*runs off home to seduce DH yet again*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nat256....that sucks. Just when you thought you'd get a little bit of a break from the tests. I hope it ends up being nothing serious too.

As for me...things are pretty sucky this week too. My DH's mum passed away on the weekend. That is a sure fire way to take your mind of the TWW.

I'm at 7dpo today and I so hope I can get a BFP this month so I can give him some happy news and cheer him up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (08-08-2012)