Closed Thread
Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 817
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Hey ladies thanks for replying! AF arrived first thing this morning.. I'm always in 2 minds about it- 80% disappointed at not being pregnant but 20% relieved that my cycle is following a regular pattern.. Onto September cycle I guess.. Has anyone tried evening primrose oil? I think it helps cm..

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Feeling so deflated and devastated. Sorry in advance for tmi.

    Yesterday morning after high temps I had a sudden dip from 36.8 down to 36.6. Starting late yesterday afternoon I started getting cramping that I get just as AF literally starts and I was feeling wet and went to the toilet and all there was, was a clear watery fluid and this happened on and off all night. This morning my temp rose upto 36.9 again. This morning had brown discharge and a bit of pinkiness of what seemed a light period and I got my hopes right up. But disappointingly at lunchtime I got a heavy rush of red blood. (At moment still have hints of that uti so wearing pads as I was advised against tampons when I have them). A couple of hours after that when I went to the toilet again all there was again was brown discharge on the pad but after a no 1 had a fair bit of blood but only when I wipe. So confused

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked
    168
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angelbutterfly - no idea what it all means but hope you're okay today and perhaps have some more info on what's going on. Did AF arrive properly today? It's awful when this sort of thing happens and it isn't the norm. Could it be odd because of the UTI and medications (though I know you've had that before)?
    Keep tracking temps etc and let us know how you go.

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked
    104
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbutterfly View Post
    Feeling so deflated and devastated. Sorry in advance for tmi.

    Yesterday morning after high temps I had a sudden dip from 36.8 down to 36.6. Starting late yesterday afternoon I started getting cramping that I get just as AF literally starts and I was feeling wet and went to the toilet and all there was, was a clear watery fluid and this happened on and off all night. This morning my temp rose upto 36.9 again. This morning had brown discharge and a bit of pinkiness of what seemed a light period and I got my hopes right up. But disappointingly at lunchtime I got a heavy rush of red blood. (At moment still have hints of that uti so wearing pads as I was advised against tampons when I have them). A couple of hours after that when I went to the toilet again all there was again was brown discharge on the pad but after a no 1 had a fair bit of blood but only when I wipe. So confused
    Don't want to say something completely out of whack, but any possibility implantation?

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    greentea, angel, seems like we're all a bit down in the dumps. Feeling deflated myself.
    AF was due yesterday and it's usually pretty spot on. Still no sign today so decided to test and got a BFN. I told myself beforehand I shouldn't get my hopes up, but it's impossible to not be hopeful.
    Anyway, so waiting for AF to show and roll on another month of TTC. Have decided to go back on Vitex and CoQ10, despite my G.P. freaking me out about it, to give myself the best chance as I think my luteal phase might be on the short side. O'd on day 16 this month and my cycle is usually 28 days.
    Anyway, here we go again, so here's hoping this is the month for some sticky eggs

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked
    168
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I went back to specialist today for my check up after my lap a couple of weeks ago. He showed me all the pics of my insides and it all looks healthy and very clear. Really interesting to see inside my body!

    I'd made an initial appt with an IVF clinic for Sept but now he has me re-thinking which one I'll go to. The one I had gone for (only because they consult in my area) he says it a bit commercial now and seems to ask for many unnecessary tests etc as a money spinner. So perhaps I'll look at going to Adelaide now. I'd have to go there for actual treatment anyhow whichever way I go. So....more research! I just have to weigh it up and let him know who to write the referral to. Since I know nothing about it really let's hope Googling has good info! He did say they are all very similar with results so not to stress over that. Oh well, still hoping it will all be unnecessary

  7. #657
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    AF arrived full on last night. Pretty down but kept myself busy all day & now ready for bed.

    Sent from my LG-P350 using BubHub

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    That's good to hear Nat- that everything's looking healthy/ it is weird to look at your insides.. When I had my ultrasound the nurse doing the scan could tell I had recently ovulated from my left ovary! I was really excited!! Aahhh it's the small things that make me happy! It sounds like your specialist could be onto something if he's recommending one clinic over the other- if it's convenient (ie travel) maybe go with the one specialist prefers? Having unnecessary testing is a lot of time & money.. Anyway I really hope you don't need to go to either clinic because you'll be utd! My SIL had a laparoscopy & fell preg very next cycle! Fingers crossed x

  9. #659
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbutterfly View Post
    AF arrived full on last night. Pretty down but kept myself busy all day & now ready for bed.

    Sent from my LG-P350 using BubHub
    Hey angel - I'm lying on couch! We must be in sync I got mine yesterday too! Sooo painful/ nurofen here I come..

  10. #660
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked
    104
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Well I went back to specialist today for my check up after my lap a couple of weeks ago. He showed me all the pics of my insides and it all looks healthy and very clear. Really interesting to see inside my body!

    I'd made an initial appt with an IVF clinic for Sept but now he has me re-thinking which one I'll go to. The one I had gone for (only because they consult in my area) he says it a bit commercial now and seems to ask for many unnecessary tests etc as a money spinner. So perhaps I'll look at going to Adelaide now. I'd have to go there for actual treatment anyhow whichever way I go. So....more research! I just have to weigh it up and let him know who to write the referral to. Since I know nothing about it really let's hope Googling has good info! He did say they are all very similar with results so not to stress over that. Oh well, still hoping it will all be unnecessary
    Nat, if you go into the IVF section on bubhub there are a few threads on this aspect of things. I think you could probably find an Adelaide thread and ask for advice on what others think. Hope it helps, so important to be happy with your FS. Some girls end up swapping clinics and FS due to not happy with current one.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

    NAT256  (07-08-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Over 35's beginning the journey #2
    By Vivre in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 20-12-2013, 14:20
  2. Just beginning our Journey
    By megbob in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-07-2012, 23:04
  3. Beginning our journey.
    By sweetums89 in forum Parents of Children with Special Needs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 15:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!