Go for it Green Tea!! Well done!
Go for it Green Tea!! Well done!
Sorry I've been quiet - busy week!
Baby names: I've got a little list .... mostly girl names like Alexandra, Isla, Ava , but I also like Noah for a boy. I do feel like I'm getting a bit ahead of myself picking names, like Nat256.
Twins: I've thought about it a lot over the past three months on Clomid (running a 10% chance of twins) and decided I'd be okay with it, for the same reason as many of you: I want my kids to have siblings, and having two at once would achieve that . It's going to get real in September: we've decided that if we're not UTD by then, we're going IVF. And since I'd go private for that, I get to choose whether to put back one embryo, or two.
Nursery: actually we're trying to move house, so I haven't had any thoughts about what I'd do. I know there would have to be lots of books in it, for me to read while nursing . And I'm almost sure I'd be back at work quickly; I love my job, it's quite flexible, and we would need the money!
Thank you for a lovely idea Nat256. It's great to refocus on the positives.
How did you go at the specialist Vivre? Hope you're healing well.
We managed to BD in O time so I'm in the TWW now and hoping the doc was right and the lap surgery helped!
Fingers crossed Nat
Thanks I'm on the mend, ended up with nasty cold last 2 days but starting to feel much more like myself
Went to specialist & We're officially unexplained infertility. I should be glad nothing's wrong but makes it even more confusing. I was expecting a wait a few months & see how it goes but instead she has recommended we set up the initial IVF appts. Need to see nurse, counsellor & accounts which could take 4 - 6 weeks so she recommended due to my age to start now as chances of success will be higher, the earlier we start
Talk about Overwhelming.com. She said this is the fallback plan but looks like Plan a may only have 1 more month unassisted
My head is in a spin so guess we'll see what happens next
You and I are in the same boat Vivre. I'm booked in for September with the IVF folk and I'm bummed. All the forms/brochures etc arrived in the mail this afternoon and I don't feel ready to be at that point yet (though I'm sure noone ever does).
It was great motivation to BD as much as possible this month and hope that we can still avoid intervention!
All the best getting your head around it. I hope we can both kick nature into gear instead.
Does anybody know is it safe to continue taking panadiene forte, iburophen and antibiotics on the 2 ww and if implantation does take place. Dr I saw knows we were about to start the 2 week wait and still prescribed the antibiotics but he didn't know about the other 2 but still need to take them pain from uti is coming bck think I'm back to drs in the morning. It's just so hard to get to my reg dr on short notice usually at least 1 - 2 weeks wait
Its nice to have someone in a really similar stage, although would be much happier the day we get our first BFPs. Im starting to get my head around it all. I just didnt think it would be this hard. Im going to focus on positives for now and we'll see how we go
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!