Closed Thread
Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats allworkandnobaby, good luck roro, hope you heal quickly vivre and hope you're well nat. Hope I haven't missed anyone there!
    I'm in the 2WW and feel like a real dill today The last couple of months I had been thinking you BD up to an on the day you get a positive OPK and last night I did a bit more reading and realised you are supposed to BD after you get the positive to catch the egg. Yesterday would have been a good day as it was the day after positive OPK, but DB had a tough day and didn't want to BD. So, pretty sure that's another month down the TTC drain
    I feel like such an idiot, and it seems so long to wait to try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Petulia - don't stress too much over missing the big day. The days leading up to it are very important too!

Vivre - good to read that you have good results from the lap. Be kind to yourself while you heal. I was told I'd be back at work by Monday but only went back today and definitely needed the extra couple of days. So take it easy if you can and heal well. Thinking of you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (26-07-2012),Vivre  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey petulia, I think you're dtd still in your fertile window.. Sperm can live on average for 3 days so hopefully the swimmers are still swimming when egg is released. I always try to dtd before & 1-2 days after LH surge..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to green tea For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nat and green tea It really helps to hear that. I kind of knew that but had convinced myself I'd mucked everything up. the swimmers were still around to catch the egg. Now for the wait.
    Nat, good to hear you're back on your feet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Petulia, from what I've read it isn't an exact science so see how you go this month & then you can go from there

Feeling a lot better today, was really nauseous & dizzy going to the loo only 50m walk yesterday but lots of painkillers & sleep later feeling much better today.
    I have two cuts, so will be interested to hear why next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roro, I know what you mean about wanting to know what exactly must be done to guarantee a baby. it's very frustrating when most other things in life you have some type of control over, but this ttc business is just so random. When AF arrives I always think 'next month I'll make it work', but there is really nothing more that I can do but just DTD and wait... and wait. Even when you go down the intervention path it seems like just a variation on the same theme. Then you hear stories about people doing IVF or something for x years, giving up and then falling pregnant naturally the next month, there's just no rhyme nor reason to it all.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just heading into the TWW and I'm already going crazy over being back on this rollercoaster again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivre View Post
    Fingers crossed Petulia, from what I've read it isn't an exact science so see how you go this month & then you can go from there

Feeling a lot better today, was really nauseous & dizzy going to the loo only 50m walk yesterday but lots of painkillers & sleep later feeling much better today.
    I have two cuts, so will be interested to hear why next week.
    Do you have two cuts besides the belly button one? I have one in belly button and one below. One for the camera and one for the 'tools' apparently. They didn't end up doing anything other than look around and dye test through fallopian tubes with me.

I'm wondering what to do this cycle. I'm heading towards ovulation in next day or two but don't know how I'll go with DTD. I'll be sad if I have to wait another whole month to try out the clear fallopian tubes though!!!

Glad you're feeling better already. That's a great start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after months off again, we got our little Snoopdog a little better as good as he will be with epilepsy, dh had as accident at work so was out of action for 6 weeks and I had a breast cancer scare but we're back at it and we're just starting our 2 week wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow angelbutterfly! What a time you've had of it! Great to read that you're back on track though and happy to be in the wait. Nice to hear how you're going.

Well everyone....I have an idea.....
    We've all been through so many ups and downs (and seemingly more downs than ups lately across the board unfortunately and I've been worst of all) so I'm wondering if you're interested in a little pick-me-up? We're all on this journey for the joy of a bub one day and I wonder if the difficulties and frustration are getting to us. So....how about a happy post about what we're looking forward to in the future? If you're like me you try not to get ahead of yourselves and get your hopes up too much but I figure we all have those fun dreams of what life with our own little bundle will be so let's share. It just might reinvigorate us to keep on the journey with joy and excitement.
    Join in if you're keen :

Anyone have any baby names they're loving the idea of?
    Any twins in your families? Would you like twins yourself?
    What are your nursery ideas?
    Who has a preference for a boy or girl in particular (understanding of course that we'll all be thrilled with either, but hey, we can be fussy too! )
    Do you see yourself working after baby or taking some time off?
    How do you see your partner as a parent? What are you looking forward to about that?
    Anything else bubby related you think about or would like to know from others?

I'll give you a while and then I'll start if noone else does. Let's remind ourselves of why we're doing all this.... (this little yellow guy is me rallying the troops HA!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Do you have two cuts besides the belly button one? I have one in belly button and one below. One for the camera and one for the 'tools' apparently. They didn't end up doing anything other than look around and dye test through fallopian tubes with me.

I'm wondering what to do this cycle. I'm heading towards ovulation in next day or two but don't know how I'll go with DTD. I'll be sad if I have to wait another whole month to try out the clear fallopian tubes though!!!

Glad you're feeling better already. That's a great start.
    Yep sounds like my cuts are like yours & here was me thinking it was much more exciting
    I was Day 14 on the day of the op so we'll wait until next month until I can at least walk vertically