Closed Thread
Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again everyone. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to re-join this thread again after leaving a few months ago with a BFP. But, unfortunately I had a mc last month at 10 weeks so here I am again. I'm now on CD 5 after my first AF after my mc, so hopefully I can make it happen again soon. Good to see there have been a few more BFP since I left. Good luck for the op on Friday Nat256!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry to read about your mc Meg

I picked up some magnesium & calcium, and cranberry supplements today. I still need to get a couple of opk's (thanks smurfy for taking the mystery out of that abbreviation!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Meg2....I'm sorry to have you back with us!!! Lovely to hear from you but sorry it's because of your loss. I can't imagine how difficult that must be. I send every bit of baby dust your way so that you can leave us again soon with a BFP. In the meantime, welcome back

Petulia, I find the pregnancy shop OPKs do get darker leading up to the positive. They say not to judge by this but I definitely see it darken as the days progress and then a clear positive on the day. I buy the bulk ones.

Tooznie - what do the cranberry supplements do? Anything we should know?

How are the TWWers? Good luck!!!
    Last edited by NAT256; 18-07-2012 at 17:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Meg. Sorry to hear you're back on this thread for this sad reason, but I hope we can help you to move forward.

Petulia...I actually had 3 days of positive OPK's with the pregnancyshop ones and it had never occurred to me that they may be turning positive early due to the high sensitivity. That's an interesting thought and helps me to understand why that might have happened. I do normally get some sort of line so I guess I always have a bit of LH floating around!

Unfortunately for me, looks like AF settling in now. So, on we go to another month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meg2, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.. That's heartbreaking.. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat- we're trying for a girl, cranberry is supposed to help. We won't be doing everything suggested, but supplements are an easy thing to add to our lives . We have 2 lovely boys already, and a girl would be a nice change, if it doesn't happen that way that's fine too, I know how to do boys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad news Meg
    Thanks Nat - Probably too late to get some new OPKs at this stage as it's cd12, but I might try them next month if I need to. Fade in is okay, as long as you get the definite positive - it's frustrating to get a fade in second line without it ever getting as dark as the control, and then to disappear... makes it hard to know what's going on. If i'm not on here before Friday, good luck with the op
    Erin, I think, from what i've read, women always have some LH floating around in different amounts but have a big surge before ovulation, so if the test is too sensitive it might be picking up the normal LH, and if it's not sensitive enough (e.g., some women have surges that don't go above 20, but a lot of tests have sensitivity of 25-35) it won't pick up a surge for some women. I think that's right It's tricky!
    Toonzie, what are the calcium and magnesium supps for?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Petulia- same, for a girl . Picked up one opk today. They aren't cheap are they??

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1...so boring.

Good luck for tomorrow NAT256

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean MrsErinR, it seems like a long few days hey?

Well, thanks for your well wishes ladies. I'm off in the morning for the op and am feeling ok, though I doubt I'll sleep tonight. I'm glad the time has come though and hopefully I'll have some answers, or maybe all good news, when I write next. Seeya with all the goss soon