Closed Thread
Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great question! I don't know the answer but this morning I was trying to balance on 2 pillows so I'm keen to know the answer too. Hubby just got one of those hang upside down things for his back and was suggesting perhaps I'd like to try that .....NOPE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, I'd probably give it a go if I thought it guaranteed the swimmers would crash into the egg!! One morning after dtd I asked my dp if he thought going for my 1.5km swim would be a good idea- he replied "no way! you should be in a wheelchair with both legs up in the air like people do that have 2 broken legs!!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lately I've tried to stick a pillow under my butt & hips and hope that does the elevation trick. I do however feel ridiculous .. Ha ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, last night I just went with one rolled up towel and that was much more comfortable than two. Think I'll stick with that. I do feel ridiculous too, and it sucks to not really be able to have a proper cuddle afterward!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean MrsErinR, miss the cuddle! I have tried resting my legs up on dh's shoulders for a couple of mins before using the pillows a bit awkward though can't do it for too long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my first positive OPK today! Very exciting for me as this is my first month using OPK's and I've been eagerly awaiting a positive

Hubby is looking forward to the next 3 nights now.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ErinR! I love the OPKs. They work really well for me. I usually get them for 2 days in a row.
    We are 3DPO and in that dreaded wait. Heading away for the weekend today. Hubby's best friend has been diagnosed with terminal cancer so it's all very sad. We're spending the weekend in a shack with he and his wife and daughter to process the news. No doubt that involves a lot of fishing and sitting in a boat not talking for the boys
    Tough times like this make me really appreciate the good days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Nat...that's terrible news. Makes you think how lucky we actually when you hear sad stories like that.

I think we were in sync on AF due date last month but then I had a strangely long cycle so I'm obv a few days behind you now. Fingers crossed for us both.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are in waiting for O phase so its all good. One unusual thing for me this week is went and saw my TCM practioner on Friday and she has started me on drops (rather than herbs) until 3 days after I ovulate. She suggested it when i was I on a rush out the door so will ask her in a couple of weeks the rationale. It tastes very much like soya sauce though so not sure Im a fan but hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, that's so sad! I hope the men get enough fishing-and-not-talking to be able to process this. Not sure there's any such thing as enough, though.

Erin, I love OPKs too - I buy them in bulk online because when I'm getting near O I use two or three a day. My LH surge is really short, less than a day, and I want to make sure I catch it . I'm expecting to O tomorrow and the OPK is still very faint today. Good luck and FX!!

AFM, I asked my FS about elevating my hips after DTD and he poured scorn on the idea. According to him, the swimmers are going to get to the right place (or not) regardless of gravity. Nevertheless, I don't like getting up right after DTD... and I do like a cuddle.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (04-06-2012)