Closed Thread
Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Roro, I don't have any work colleagues that are intending of having babies any time soon but working in a resort I see families all the time and cute little babies, thinking when seeing them so want to have a family like that!

My DH is off to do his sperm count tomorrow for a fantastic result and lots of healthy swimmers!

Bad news about the AF's or possible AF's did AF come for you Nat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maplefern View Post
    Hugs Roro, I don't have any work colleagues that are intending of having babies any time soon but working in a resort I see families all the time and cute little babies, thinking when seeing them so want to have a family like that!

My DH is off to do his sperm count tomorrow for a fantastic result and lots of healthy swimmers!

Bad news about the AF's or possible AF's did AF come for you Nat?
    No hasn't come yet and is a couple of days later than usual. See post before yours. I don't know what to think. Although I'm certain AF is coming because of no other preg symptoms and temps doing usual thing, it hasn't come!! Think it's just being cruel getting my hopes up...Grrrr!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes read previous post, didn't realise B6 lengthened your luteal phase, mind you didn't completely know fully what a luteal phase was ha ha. All this fertility stuff confuses me sometimes still learning a thing or two.

Sorry didn't mean to get your hopes up, just trying to stay positive....

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, not YOU getting my hopes up maplefern, just AF! I keep telling myself it's just a couple of days but of course I keep getting the 'what ifs'...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh whoops ha ha! Know what you mean... Have been keeping myself busy getting back into regular exercise again, walking, gym, biking and most recently hubby and I have taken up surfing (never too old to start)! So have found that has helped keeping my mind off everything... Having a quiet night tonight, my poor muscles need to recover!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Good on you maplefern! That's what I need to do. Get positive about health, exercise etc. I've been in the dumps just waiting this week and it's not making me a pleasant person to be around. Poor hubby...

Are you teaching yourself surfing? I live on the coast and tried it once when I moved here but haven't been out since. I know it's tough exercise!

Still no real AF here. A little bit of brown spotting and that's it. Another negative HPT and no symptoms of pregnancy at all. We are away this weekend, staying in a caravan with my parents in law!!! So definitely no chance of private testing there! It's probably a good thing because it will make me stop obsessing and see what happens by Monday....if I survive the in-laws.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh....maplefern.... and good luck with hubby's swimmer test!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your in-laws NAT256! And that AF stays away .... can't wait to hear from you when you get back online.

And good luck to maplefern for the swim test . We've got a cup for a second test, but it's going to sit on the shelf til next weekend because I have other plans for his swimmers until then

Right, on with the weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes exercise certainly got me out of being down in the dumps! With the surfing both of us had lessons years ago so we had a brush up lesson over a month ago before hubby got the new board for his birthday so we are just learning ourselves now, so much fun and yes hard exercise (now I know why those surfers have such hot bods) lol! Nat spotting and no AF sound positive so far, fingers crossed.... Good luck with the inlaws too!

Hubby dropped his swimmers off today but the lady he dropped it off to at the clinic had no idea what she was doing or what to do, after about 15 mins the other lady came back from lunch and advised her that she was doing it wrong and showed her how to process it right and walked off! Sperm was left on the counter too in a a/c room, don't know how fast his sperm was taken to the clinic so hopefully we get a proper test done!

Roro good luck with your swimmer plans and for your next test, will let you all know hubbys test results when we get them.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I survived the in laws and lived to tell the tale! PHEW!! No luck this month. AF arrived properly on Friday arvo. I was quite relieved in the end because at least it stopped the craziness and I know to start the next month's countdown, so here we go again.
    Hubby going for blood test and hopefully swimmer test this week so we keep plodding along to an answer (if we need one).
    Good luck to everyone for a positive week with lots of good results