Closed Thread
Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Progesterone tests were taken on Tuesday, results meant to be back on Friday and still not back today (Monday). Pfffft!!!
    Last edited by NAT256; 06-02-2012 at 15:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nat. I hope you get the results tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due today and so far it hasn't arrived. Not feeling great today, had a huge fight with my sister yesterday ( the one that is having twins ) , she is upset because I am not ringing every day to she how she is, said I don't care. I am really happy for her, she has been on IVF for 7 years, but every milestone she reaches, reminds me of one I didn't get to. Might buy a test today, don't feel very positive, but who knows. Had awful stomach like cramps last week and haven't felt bloated this week like I usually do, I know it is all just wishful thinking. If AF does arrive, will be trying at the end of February and then who knows. To everyone TTC this month, I wish you lots and lots of !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww....that's really hard to hear about your sister when you're trying for yourself. It's not nice that it is straining the relationship either but I completely understand why it would be hard for you. Good luck with the testing. I'm due for AF today or tomorrow too so we can cross our fingers together. I don't feel symptoms of AF but my temperatures have dropped so I'm sure it's on the way. Oh well.

Got progesterone test back today but don't know what the number means. The nurse is emailing the doc for me to give a better explanation. She said the only note was that it didn't need follow up, so I assume that means it's fine and I ovulated. Pretty sure I am doing that bit fine....whatever else isn't working!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs minnieP and Nat! The day AF arrives is hard, isn't it. Still, it hasn't arrived yet so I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of you and sprinkle babydust your way!

My SIL has just hit two years of TTC. I'm trying to be mindful of her feelings when I complain about my own few months trying :-(. Minnie, does your sister know how hard you're finding it?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes baby dust to all! MinnieP Hugs to you, as RoRo said you might need to chat to your sister if you haven't already and let her know how you feel... Nat26 glad to see you FINALLY got your tests back fingers crossed for no AF and you too RoRo!

I am waiting for my ovulation period to come round so that we can start DTDing again, this week seems to be going so slow for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw geez. One of my (male) colleagues had a baby this morning and our office manager has just been showing me the little baby clothes etc we're sending him, for my approval. So now I'm hiding in the loos having a wee weep. What's wrong with me?!?! Grant me strength, I couldn't take years of this.

Going out for a walk.

Thank goodness most of my colleagues are men. Less danger of straying into dangerous conversation topics.

Nat, did your doc get back to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeepers RoRo, that sux! I hope your day improves. I know what you mean in a way. My nearest colleague is currently pregnant and we are a small staff of only 6, so it's virtually impossible to avoid. I'm probably a bit distant but there are others to enjoy it with her, and I figure I just need to take it easy on myself so I avoid staff lunches etc a bit if I'm not feeling great. I think everyone just thinks I'm a workaholic this year! Hope you feel better soon

My results came back as 29.8 on progesterone test. I have no idea what this means really. It was taken on Day 17 (not day 21 due to my shorter cycles) and from what I can see on the internet I think anything above 15 means that I've ovulated that month. I really wasn't thinking that this would be a problem as I have all the right signs and temperatures etc so was fairly sure I'm ovulating. I wonder if the short cycle has anything to do with a problem though. 12 days until Ovulation each month and then 12 days til AF. I tried the B6 last month but it made me very crook. I think the dose was too high though with my other pre-conception vitamins. So this month I'll take half and see if I feel okay and if it extends the luteal phase.

So far no AF but temperature did big nose dive today so must be on its way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear NAT256, I really hope AF stays away for you. Mine arrived today, so really only 1 day late, am glad that it wasn't too late, because it means everything is still regular. Was worried everything might go haywire now that I have stopped the acupuncture and Chinese herbs. But I figure as long as I am still having regular cycles, there might be one good egg left lurking around! I sent a text to my sister today, to say how happy I was to hear about her recent scan results, which were all good. She sent me a nice message back. I am not sure if she totally understands why I am still trying, but I don't want to argue anymore , so I will be as supportive as I can. I know this pregnancy for her was the final attempt.
    RoRo, so sorry to read that you were upset, it is perfectly normal, I have cried heaps the last two days!
    So going to try again at the end of February, trying to stay busy with other things, make myself concentrate on the good things I already have. Have a trip planned to Melbourne at the end of the month to visit my brother, really looking forward to that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF is confusing me this cycle. Normally very predictable. Temp dropped as though it is coming a day or two later than usual but all that's arrived is a bit of the (sorry TMI) brown stuff. I tested this morning but of course was negative. I'm sure AF is coming, just different. Perhaps it's because of the B6. I wasn't on it for long but maybe it added a couple of days to my usual cycle. That's a good thing in the long run.