Closed Thread
Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on them permanently I had to wait till the first 2 kicked in, which was monthly after this one (which is the third) it's every 3 months. It's at the low end of the normal range which meant it wasn't going to take much to bring it up and plus the folate helps with that as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many DPO do you think you are, angelbutterfly? I hope the doc brings you good news.

NAT, did you find any B6 in the end? I found it as part of a "Men's Executive Stress" B complex - i figured it wouldn't hurt to get all the other Bs too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    15 dpo
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    How many DPO do you think you are, angelbutterfly? I hope the doc brings you good news.

NAT, did you find any B6 in the end? I found it as part of a "Men's Executive Stress" B complex - i figured it wouldn't hurt to get all the other Bs too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post

No I haven't found the B6 yet. I didn't want to get a mega B vitamin thingy in case I was overdosing with the B that is already in the Conceive Well Gold (pre-conception tabs). Do you know if it matters? I can get the B mixes but not B6 on its own in my town. BUT....I'm going to our next town for my progesterone test this week so I will be able to get it there. I'll definitely give it a go.

Keep us up to date angelbutterfly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been reading, but not posting, just feel embarrassed about my age sometimes. Congratulations angel butterfly, so happy for you. Sounds very positive to me, the two times that I was pregnant last year, the thing that always alerted me was my boobs. Super sensitive, so really hope this is a sign for you. Well, I am currently doing the 2ww, but not feeling so positive. DH struggled with BDing so only managed to do it on the 2 days that my OPK was positive, the third day was too hard for him, which is probably the day I ovulated because OPK was negative. Have also stopped the Chinese herbs and acupuncture at the moment because it was just getting too expensive and have been on them since September, but nothing has happened. Plus my twin sister is pregnant with twins, so feeling a bit down. But not ready to give up just yet because my cycle is always regular, all tests good except low AMH and I did manage to fall pregnant twice last year! Just bought some coq10 tablets today, so taking those, plus folic acid and calcium. Was taking vitamin C , but read that it dries up CM, so going to stop that. So many other vitamins I could take, but took nothing last year and managed to fall pregnant! Feel like it is time to give up, but just want that last addition to our family! I don't feel old, but all the doctors tell me I am, determined to prove them wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MinnieP - PLEASE don't ever feel embarrassed about age or anything else and join in as much as you like. Your story of getting pregnant gives me hope and as I see it, if your twin is pregnant it's a great sign for you too. Good luck!

I know what you mean about the vitamins etc. It's hard to know where to stop. When I first began I thought I'd just let everything happen 'naturally'. But now that I'm in the process of TTC I'm looking at every possible help I can find! I'm a bit of a cynic usually but this seems to be changing me. Has your hubby been tested? If your cycles are regular could the difficulty be with the sperm?

Anyway, keep your chin up and we can wait out the TWW together

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fertility help - options?

Hi ladies,I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with my 1st & am about to turn 40. This pregnancy is not going well, bubs is very, very sick & not expected to last much longer. It took a year to conceive this little one naturally & obviously given my age I can't really spare another year to let nature do it's thing, so will be looking into fertility help to hurry things along.I guess my question is, do I have to go to a private fertility clinic, or is there help available through the public system? Thanks & good luck all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    to you PlasticineAlly. Sorry I have no idea how the public/private thing works so can't help you there but wanted to let you know I'm sending thoughts and hoping for miracles for you and your little one.
    Perhaps another thread for those who've been on the fertility journey might help. Most of us are 'beginners' here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you NAT256 for your beautiful reply. I haven't had my DH tested lately only because there were no problems in the past, but maybe it is a good idea. Desperately not trying to look for pregnancy symptoms, but am thinking about every little twinge. We found out last year on Valentine's Day that our baby had no heartbeat, so being pregnant again this Valentine's Day, would be the best news, fingers crossed! Hard to concentrate on work, but trying to stay positive. I really hope there is good news for you too! I don't feel ready to give up yet, and am inspired by my cousin who fell pregnant with her last child naturally at 46!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Minniep for Valentines day, I hope you have some success )

PlatsicineAlley as Nat26 said hope there will be a miracle for you

This is going to be our 6th month of trying went to the doctor yesterday and DH is going to get his swimmers tested and I am going to get some blood tests done to make sure that I'm definitely ovulating. Have been pretty positive ttc so far but its getting hard to stay positive now, hopefully we get some good news this month!