Closed Thread
Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bubby4us,

I believe 10 days is on the short end of the normal range - ie not necessarily a problem. Check out http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/...eal-phase.html. It might be worth checking out or taking B6?

Cheers,
    RoRo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

NZer  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    My doc was just as responsive as yours, NAT256, and I've got a little packet of progesterone tablets in my handbag for my next cycle - and a little jar for DH to fill . Next O day is looking like Valentine's Day, so we'll have added motivation to BD!

Doc says to give it three months on progesterone, then if that hasn't done the trick, on to the next step (whatever that is). I'm so glad I was charting, as I'd never have known I had a short luteal phase without doing so.

Sit tight angelbutterfly, not long until the weekend!
    That's fantastic RoRo! I bet you're buzzed to feel like you're getting some help. YAY!!! Progesterone tabs sound like a good idea. I'm having a Progesterone blood test this week. Apparently having one about a week before AF is due is good for checking things out.
    Does DH have to fill the cup at home and take it somewhere?? How does that work? My DH is going to doc this Wednesday for referral for sperm check. We thought he'd have to go into a white room in a clinic and fill it.....not exactly helpful!!! If it can be taken in, that would be MUCH better

So pleased for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    According to the instructions I've just sneakily read (in my crowded open plan office full of men), he can fill the little jar anywhere as long as he gets it to the lab within one hour of .... er.... production.

The lab is in one of the outer suburbs of our city, and we live in an outer suburb on the other edge of the city, so an hour's not going to be long enough to do the .... production .... at home. Apparently they have small white rooms at the lab

(TMI: the jar is clear plastic. couldn't they have made it opaque?).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the info RoRo. I'll keep an eye on the next few cycles then see my Doc about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    According to the instructions I've just sneakily read (in my crowded open plan office full of men), he can fill the little jar anywhere as long as he gets it to the lab within one hour of .... er.... production.

The lab is in one of the outer suburbs of our city, and we live in an outer suburb on the other edge of the city, so an hour's not going to be long enough to do the .... production .... at home. Apparently they have small white rooms at the lab

(TMI: the jar is clear plastic. couldn't they have made it opaque?).
    That's hilarious!! I agree on the clear jar!! Whose idea was that??? Too funny....

We live in another town to our lab so hubby will probably book a hotel room rather than use the white room!!! Maybe we'll make a trip of it....how romantic

I just went to local small chemist to find B6 and of course there isn't any. I usually LOVE living in a small town but this TTC is making me doubt my choices. Access to everything is so frustrating at the moment. Oh well....I'm sure if we get pregnant it will be even worse so I'd better get used to it. It might be time to make friends with internet shopping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well did HPT first thing this morning. Had the faintest of 2nd line barely visible but it was pink but it was very close to the control line. Will do another test Tuesday if I don't get too desperate tomz morning. The last 3 day my boobs have filled out and a lot of stinging and burning in the mornings and late afternoons. Sorry if thats TMI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooohooo Anglelbutterfly! That sounds really positive! (haha). Let us know when you test again

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing the happy dance for you Angelbutterfly! That sounds like fantastic news! Keep us posted. Look forward to an absolute positive for you. YAY!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested this morning again another really faint line and it was that little bit further away from the control line. At moment not getting hopes up too much because it is so close to the control line which has me confused. Will make a dr appointment and get blood test done as well as this stinkin B12 shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmm...that's odd. Well I hope the Dr gives the best news. Are you not supposed to TTC until a certain time after the shot? I remember you saying it couldn't be until Feb. Be nice if this line is a positive and bub has defied the experts
    3DPO here and on the TWW again. How time drags....