Closed Thread
Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    At the moment HPT are still neg, still getting weird cramps, and nausea and tired. Sore and burning boobs, lower back pain, CM every 2nd day. had 2 days with very light lines but it's back at dark line today but not positive on the OPK's tests. Just very frustrating. AF's should be due Sat, so see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow....I suppose this process is supposed to teach patience but geez, I'd be going crazy too. Good luck for Sat. Hope it confirms the best.

I'm a bit confused this month. My OPK is usually positive at the same time and easy to tell but this month it hasn't been clear yet so we'll see what happens in the next couple of days. I liked it when everything was simple! We will BD away until we get a clear sign I suppose. I hope I didn't miss it, but it would've been super early if I did. I usually O on day 11 or 12 and have tested since day 8. Ah patience......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm becoming ever more convinced that the purpose of the trials of TTC and then pregnancy is to teach us patience, for future use when we are mothers

8 DPO for me today and my temp has dropped below coverline after seven days of being high and stable . I'm hoping it's implantation, but realistically I think it's a herald of AF's imminent arrival, which would mean that taking 100mg of B6 has lengthened my luteal phase by just one day. One day's nice, but not enough, so if AF arrives today I'm calling the doctor to get started on medical help.

Happy Australia Day to those of you who are in Oz!

angelbutterfly, how's it going this morning? NAT256, happy BDing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo slowly worked my OPK testing till later in the day, so will see if thats high again, still getting symptoms but similar to AF's pre-arrival

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck RoRo. I really really really hope that your temp drop is a great sign. It sounds like the B6 has some effect but not yet enough. I'm considering it because my luteal phase can be 11 days and I wonder if that's a bit short, but 8 does seems too little time doesn't it. Keeping for implantation!

Well Australia Day has brought great news for us in the way of a super clear OPK meaning that things are as they should be and we've been doing the right thing. Yay!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once again a dark OPK reading, dh wants me to wait till sunday before doing another HPT. Got a bit scared had these really bad pains just above the ovaries today that I've never had before, lasted about 10 mins but all have settled down again.

Quote Originally Posted by angelbutterfly View Post
    RoRo slowly worked my OPK testing till later in the day, so will see if thats high again, still getting symptoms but similar to AF's pre-arrival

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglelbutterfly, I hope tomorrow brings more certainty for you!

AF, or an implantation bleed :-/ (not), arrived a few hours ago. I've got a doc appointment for tomorrow morning. DH is being absolutely lovely. I hope my doc is as responsive as Nat's!

Happy Australia Day BDing Nat - make a little roo! :-). (I'm not an aussie so if a roo's a bad thing please read it as a good thing)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Anglelbutterfly, I hope tomorrow brings more certainty for you!

AF, or an implantation bleed :-/ (not), arrived a few hours ago. I've got a doc appointment for tomorrow morning. DH is being absolutely lovely. I hope my doc is as responsive as Nat's!

Happy Australia Day BDing Nat - make a little roo! :-). (I'm not an aussie so if a roo's a bad thing please read it as a good thing)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Thanks for the good luck on Australia Day!

Good luck with your doc today. Glad to hear that DH is being great. Mine has really 'stepped up' too and is being really supportive and willing to do whatever is needed. We are very fortunate and it's a great sign for what fantastic fathers they'll be hey? Let us know how you go. Thinking of you.

Angelbutterfly - not long to go now until some news. You must be going nuts but if it is the best news it will be SO worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doc was just as responsive as yours, NAT256, and I've got a little packet of progesterone tablets in my handbag for my next cycle - and a little jar for DH to fill . Next O day is looking like Valentine's Day, so we'll have added motivation to BD!

Doc says to give it three months on progesterone, then if that hasn't done the trick, on to the next step (whatever that is). I'm so glad I was charting, as I'd never have known I had a short luteal phase without doing so.

Sit tight angelbutterfly, not long until the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, that sounds really good! Great to see your Doc is on to it and you have other options.

I usually have a 10 day LP, is this considered short?