Closed Thread
Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    Hi Plasticine... How was your amnio? Just checking in because I was thinking of you
    Oh thanks Naboo, you are too sweet! I had the amnio on Monday, it went well. There wasn't alot of fluid so they almost couldn't get enough to do the FISH test. But thanks to the lovely and very competent Obstetrician and Sonographer the procedure went well, it hardly hurt at all, they got what they needed & I got my FISH results yesterday afternoon - as I suspected (mothers intution!) all chromosomes paired up & looking fine! http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...miliedance.gif There is some placental issues, bubs is small and there isn't alot of fluid being produced, plus the US spotted an echogenic bowel, so I'm still a high risk pregnancy, and bubs has a bit of a work to do in there. But the WCH has taken over my care now (thank goodness!) and I'm feeling much more confident for a good outcome in 6 months or so. Thanks all for support and kind words. Best of luck to all for sticky, healthy pregnancies & I'll no doubt 'see' you all around the boards as time goes by. :O)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PlasticineAlly For This Useful Post:

Naboo  (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maplefern View Post
    When testing I usually do it in the morning before 10am, its probably fine if you do it in the morning as long as it is around the same time every day like you've been doing. On my ovulation pack it says to do it around the same time every day but it doesn't say anything about the time....

I have just started doing my OV testing for the month, no positive yet....
    Thanks, yesterday I did test it later, same results but from now on will continue between 8 & 8:30 per normal, haven't even had a faint test line on the test strip (the first few days before bleeding I did) but now I'm on day 6 and has not been any faint line at all so anxious, this is my first month of testing, as been on implanon and had no bleeding at all so testing every day this month. Anyway just wait and see through to the end of the month then talk to the dr if still noe results. Most prob panicking over nothing as I am very new to this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit better now, just did the O test for the day and finally got a faint line so I know I'm producing LH now, but frustrated been getting symptoms I use to get when O but still no positive test, just keep waiting will be good to know that I am still O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats good news angelbutterfly I'm on day 9 and have not had a positive yet (haven't tested yet this morning). You will get your positive soon, everyone is different, no need to panic...

I'm new to this too this is our first time trying and on our 5th month trying, hopefully this is the month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been reading, but not posting, just feeling like I don't fit in anywhere, but everyone sounds so nice. Congratulations PlasticineAlly on your amnio results, that is fantastic news! To angel butterfly, stick with the o testing, I have been doing it now for 4 months and it does help when you get that positive, makes you fell like things are working okay. I usually don't start testing until day 10 and usually around 3pm, and again around 7pm on the days I know are close to ovulating. For years I just presumed I ovulated on Day 14, like all the books tell you, but now I know I ovulate around Day 16. I was disappointed this month because AF arrived Monday. I was really hoping to be pregnant because I said 'we'll try until the end of the year'. Mainly because I am not getting any younger and it is hard to say ' that's it' . Plus our 20 year wedding anniversary is next week, and it would have been a lovely way to celebrate, last year on our 19 year anniversary, I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately, not pregnant, but life goes on. I will try for another month, still on holidays, and see what happens. Will continue to have acupuncture and drink the disgusting herbs, for a little bit longer! I just don't feel ready to stop yet, and I did get pregnant twice last year, so that gives me hope. To all those still on the journey of trying to conceive, don't give up, it can happen! Lots of to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi MinnieP, great to have you along. A big welcome!

Nice to see a couple of other members have joined while I've been holidaying too. Good luck with bouncing bubs to you too!

In answer to the O testing Angelbutterfly, I'm no expert but I heard that the afternoon was best so I've been doing that. I try not to drink water for a couple of hours beforehand (without being ridiculous about it if I'm thirsty!) and I do get nice clear lines when it's time. They say the lighter lines mean nothing but I do see it building up for a couple of days before and then a very obvious darker line on the day. I reckon they're great but my Ovulation is very regular (one nice thing) so it's been pretty easy to judge. I don't know much other than my own experience.

Well, we just arrived home from 3 weeks holiday and unfortunately I'm not feeling very positive about a BFP. My temperatures seem to be doing the exact same thing as every other month so no sign there and no other signs either. I reckon I'll test tomorrow just because I can't resist though. Never know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MinnieP! & thanks Hi again everyone.Well, now I have gotten over the relief from the good news on the trisomy tests, I have started to worry about the not-so-good findings on the ultrasound and what they might mean.I'm not normally a worrier, but have been silly enough to spend too much time on google and other forums and have been scaring the heck out of myself!Oh well, nothing to be done but wait until next weds appt when I get full results and have a good chat with the Obstetrician.Fingers crossed until then! Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Plasticine Ally... Please avoid Google Dr!

Everything will be fine!

I don't know what to say without it saying, I dunno... patronising... so just hang tight.. it's only a couple of days away and once you get the final ok just sit back and enjoy your pregnancy. Believe it or not, the last trimester is the best

And for all the other ladies on the thread, please don't give up! It's all worth waiting for...
    Last edited by Naboo; 13-01-2012 at 19:04.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naboo For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Naboo. It can be very defeating as the months pass by and it's hard to imagine that one day it will be different, so thank you for your encouragement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out for this month
    Hubby and I are taking it pretty hard this month as we were pretty hopeful. He's determined to look at ways to improve the swimmers and see if that helps. Have anyone else's blokes tried anything? He is taking vitamins. I don't know what else might help??? We can only try hey.