+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mums in the Boondall/Aspley/Nundah/Chermside/Bracken RidgeSandgate area

I'm a 32 year-old mum to an active 12-month-old boy. I'd love to meet other mums with bubs in the Boondall/Aspley/Nundah/Chermside/Bracken Ridge/Sandgate area for playdates and outings.

I have found it it difficult to get to know other mums at playgroup and I don't really have any friends with little ones around the same age as my son. So, if you're interested in possibly getting together for a playdate, please send me a message or an email: doitto18@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm in the same vote my son is 2.5year would love to meet some playmates. New to Brisbane hasn't been easy. Email if you like a park play date I'm in northgate. Marleynscooby@hotmail.com
    Thanks Tiffany

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi there,
    i have a 2.5 year old girl and my little boy is 5, and will be starting prep next year! me and my little girl would like to get out and meet some new friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we are available for a play park date mid mornings just not Mondays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone ,

I help run Bindi I Playgroup which is held at the Aspley Girl Guides Hut on Ellison Road, every Thursday morning.

We meet in the playground beside the Girl Guides Hut at 9.30 am and play for half an hour or so before heading up to the hut for a fun and quite relaxed morning of free play time, craft activities, morning tea and a few songs before finishing up at 11.30 am.

Bindi I Playgroup has been running for 13 years, but this year we have lost a lot of members who've returned to work or whose children have moved on to kindy, and we really need some new members in order to keep going.

Currently we have 5 - 8 families attending each week (but we have room for quite a few more), whose children range in ages from just a few months to four years old. Parents come from all different backgrounds and a wide range of ages too. Most families are quite new to the playgroup at the moment, so it's a great time for getting involved and making some new playmates for the children, and even some grown up friends for yourself!

So if you're interested please come along on Thursday mornings around 9.30am, we'd love to meet you!