+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My mum had terrible nausea and vomiting when pregnant with my older sister, from about 5 to 38 weeks, yet wasn't sick at all with me.

I'm only on my first, but was sick from 6 to 26 weeks, needing ondansetron (zofran) from 10 to 26 weeks in order to avoid hospital. I'm just over 27 weeks now...so will be interesting to see whether it comes back, and what it's like with any future pregnancies.

Good luck! Hope you're one of the lucky ones next time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had bad morning sickness with my first and not even a tiny bit of sickness with this one (due August). I'm hoping it might mean he's going to be a nicer newborn too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD was much worse than my first pregnancy. First pregnancy ended in a missed m/c at 12.5wks and I was still vomiting & nauseous up to morning of my d&c (what a way to kick you in the guts, still sick but no baby). Started at about 6.5wks for that pregnancy.

With dd, I was sick before I got a bfp, right through to 16.5wks or so and was medicated that whole time. It was constant, morning noon and night. I was so glad when it passed, I don't know how you ladies cope for the whole 9mths!

I too am worried how I will be with a future pregnancy

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I thought I was sick with my first- started the day I found out I was pregnant and had horrible nausea for about 4 months. Didn't throw up a lot through. Then came number 2. Holy hell. I was completely bed ridden for 4 or 5 months, couldn't even keep water down most of the time. As soon as something went in my mouth it was straight back up again. Number 3 was about the same as number 2.