+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have just been reading up on the blood barrier, its not fully closed til 2y. I assume that is why some people prefer to delay til 2y.
    I am still delaying, thinking and still sure I am m better off not vaxxing because of my son's reaction. I don't want to debate vaccines, I am beyond that. I want some truth, some transperancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I would be deliriously happy if 80% of children were unvaccinated, and ecstatic if vaccination was abolished.

Thanks
    Reviews
    By not vaxing, one eliminates a leading, if not THE leading cause of ill-health in the Western world. I would go as far as to say that vaccination is a disease-promoting racket disguised as disease prevention by means of junk science.

Thanks
    Reviews
    "I can always choose to vaccinate my daughter I cannot however undo that once it is done"

Well said mummykitty! There are millions of parents with vaccine-injured children or whose child was killed by a vaccination who wish they could turn the clock back.

"Vaccines contain substances which are so noxious that they should not ever be injected int a human body."
    Dr Viera Scheibner, PhD, Australia

"Belief in immunization is a form of delusional insanity."
    Dr Herbert Shelton, USA

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you mean the blood-brain barrier kymmy and it's IMO a very important point you have raised.

As far as I am concerned, vaccination is a form of biochemical warfare used to impair children's mental and immune functions, under the guise of disease prevention.

It's up to every parent to decide, but parents who comply with what I refer to as the vaccine child poisoning schedule IMO do so not knowing the truth about vaccines and being unaware of the mayhem and chaos they cause, even if no obvious harm is evident. The only sane and sensible option is in my opinion to keep one's child vaccine free.
    Last edited by capricorn45; 07-06-2012 at 00:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The autism-vaccination link was revealed because Dr Wakefield listened to parents' stories and truthfully reported what they had told him as was his duty to do, yet his honesty cost him his job, his career and his reputation because the medical-pharmaceutical mafia didn't like the truth being revealed.

The so-called science related to vaccination is worse than just flawed: it is pseudo-science at its worst, to the point of being outright and blatant scientific fraud, which I guess is not surprising, considering that vaccine safety and efficacy studies are undertaken by the vaccine manufacturers themselves. It's like allowing cigarette manufacturers to provide studies to show that cigarette smoking doesn't cause cancer, which is why Robert Kennedy Jnr refers to vaccine science as tobacco science.

As far as I am concerned, the trust parents put into the medical authorities is completely misplaced and unwarranted. Personally, I will never let anyone with a vaccine near me or any member of my family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The scientific evidence shows that vaccines are useless and dangerous. The "evidence" that "vaccines are safe and effective" comes from the people who profit from this sickening racket. It's IMO a disgrace that defenseless babies and children are sacrificed for the sake of greed and as a result of ignorance. Vaccination should have been abolished 200 years ago. The fact that it is still around is a monument to the ruthlessness of some people, and the stupidity of others who have been unable to figure out that vaccination is an absolute fraud.

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The Wakefeild study was a fraud, the results were fudged - the issues are not just because of the ethical issues with who funded the study. He lost his licence and the study was retracted by the british medical journal. In the face of criticism he was never able to reproduce his results - something that is critical in research…..he even falsified the medical documents of the children to be more in line with his hypothesis.
    The British medical journal called it a a crafted attempt to deceive, among the gravest of charges in medical research.An investigation by the British medical Journal found the following:The BMJ, delving into the accuracy of the study as opposed to its ethics, said Sunday Timesinvestigative journalist Brian Deer had "unearthed clear evidence of falsification". Not one of the 12 cases, as reported in the study, tallied fully with the children's official medical records, it charged.Some diagnoses had been misrepresented and dates faked in order to draw a convenient link with the MMR jab, it said.Of nine children described by Dr Wakefield as having "regressive autism," only one clearly had this condition and three were not even diagnosed with autism at all, it said.The findings had been skewed in advance, as the patients had been recruited via campaigners opposed to the MMR vaccine, the journal added.And, said the BMJ, Dr Wakefield had been confidentially paid hundreds of thousands of pounds through a law firm under plans to launch "class action" litigation against the vaccine.Brian Deer, in a separate piece published by the BMJ, compared the scandal with the "Piltdown Man" hoax of 1953, when a supposed fossil of a creature half-man, half-ape turned out to be a fake.The Wakefield study "was a fraud, moreover, of more than academic vanity. It unleashed fear, parental guilt, costly government intervention and outbreaks of infectious disease," he said.
    link; http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225983140504The study was used as an example (in my university statistics course) of dodgy studies. Unfortunately alot of people are not aware of the full facts involved in this study. I would advise people to have a look at the details if they are going to base their decisions on it.It seems illogical that previous posts here refer to the financial gains of pharmaceutical companies who manufacture vaccinations being a reason for their promotion, yet when this person was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to find a certain outcome there is no issue with it even though he is no longer allowed to practise because of the nature of his work…something does not add up there.There is no argument here - in scientific terms - the study was a fake. Regardless of who gets paid what or who has a financial interest this study was a fraud.
    Last edited by Ulysses; 07-06-2012 at 08:14.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ulysses For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by capricorn45 View Post
    The scientific evidence shows that vaccines are useless and dangerous. The "evidence" that "vaccines are safe and effective" comes from the people who profit from this sickening racket. It's IMO a disgrace that defenseless babies and children are sacrificed for the sake of greed and as a result of ignorance. Vaccination should have been abolished 200 years ago. The fact that it is still around is a monument to the ruthlessness of some people, and the stupidity of others who have been unable to figure out that vaccination is an absolute fraud.
    Where, where is this scientific evidence you speak of? You haven't mentioned one study. Another anti vaxxer with no evidence to back up their hell fire claims. How original!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

4underfour  (07-06-2012),Atropos  (07-06-2012),TheseBoysMumma  (08-06-2012),Ulysses  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh please - you can't really even call a study with 12 people in a study. Lets face facts. That was not a study - it was a tea party.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-06-2012),delirium  (07-06-2012),Guest654  (07-06-2012),inertia  (07-06-2012),Ulysses  (07-06-2012)