+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Overwhelmed with love?!

Sometimes I feel so emotional and overwhelmed in regards to how much I love my hubby and kids.

When we got married my thoughts were "oh god I am so happy and in love, it can't get any better" then we had our first ds and the love you feel for your child is just out of this world then when I was pregnant with our second ds I was worried I wouldn't have enough love left but he was born and somehow there is plenty of love left.

I watch my boys sometimes and tears well in my eyes, I feel so blessed to be married to a wonderful husband and have 2 beautiful boys!!

Can anyone else relate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Absolutely, but when I try to talk about it people try to bring it down. If I say how much I love DP it's apparantly because we've "only been together a few years" and it will "wear off and get harder". When I talk about DS - "wait til he's a teenager".

Yadda yadda.

But I love them they are the highlight of my day every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can relate. I honestly don't know how I would live my life without DH and DS. Sometimes I just sit and watch DS sleeping and get a little teary over how perfect he is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mmm i wouldn't say i'm 'overwhelmed' with love on a constant basis but there are times i think about DH and think 'How the hell did i get so lucky' and just want to burst into tears of joy and i love my DD's, they are always making me smile (even though they drive me nuts at times too).
    I love my little family very much.
    I'm a hopeless romantic though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel it too, like you're just bursting with love and joy at how perfect our little family is and you're heart skips a beat and you get butterflies all over again.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I remember crying to DP recently about how overwhelmed I was by how much I loved her, and that I didn't believe it could get any better so I was scared it'd all disappear.

I love her so, so much. I am so lucky to have met her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ryderashleysmum  (25-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Absolutely OP - your first post describes my life perfectly

It was only yesterday evening that I welled up watching my little boy and his father playing outside. I am so incredibly lucky I also find myself welling up at how amazing my relationship with my daughter's father is...things were so different 10 years ago but now my 2 best friends are the 2 men who've fathered my children. Love them both dearly and I know it's reciprocated ♥

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    Absolutely OP - your first post describes my life perfectly

It was only yesterday evening that I welled up watching my little boy and his father playing outside. I am so incredibly lucky I also find myself welling up at how amazing my relationship with my daughter's father is...things were so different 10 years ago but now my 2 best friends are the 2 men who've fathered my children. Love them both dearly and I know it's reciprocated ♥
    Oh pinksy your post brought a tear to my eye. We are both so blessed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although my two daughters drive me bananas, especially DD1 who is almost 3...I love them more then anything I can even describe! DD1 is a passionate, sensitive little person - Her smile is to die for and her laughter is like music. DD2 who is 7 months is so squishy and cute! I love it when she is naked and I can see her little belly poking out - I just want to eat her up! And when she is concentrating her lips stick out in an O shape - it is my favourite! All I want to do is smother them with love and cuddles and kisses....and it makes me want to have another baby too

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little family consistes of my amazingly gorgeous and happy son, 2 awesome cats, and one new puppy. We live in a gorgeous big old house in a nice suburb and I work from home in my own business. I couldn't be happier, my little man and I are so close, a little team, he is my heart, my life, and has always been the most perfect baby.