Just kidding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh how wonderfully politically correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Next time around I'm buying that book for my DH!

I'm still in awe of my DH putting up with me during my pregnancy. I was such an emotional bish and would have made his life hell. Yet he still would go back to the shops after I screamed at him for getting the wrong paddle pops and get me my rainbow ones haha. Love him to bits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I wasn't angry - cos I misread it. Lol. I just read 'sucks to be a pregnant lady' and thought damn straight it does.

I'm not a moody pregnant lady, wasn't with jasper either, I think I'm pretty chilled.

And that aside, I do feel a bit sorry for men in pregnancy & labour. I would rather be pregnant than be on the outside.
    Same I read it wrong as well. And I wasn't a moody pregnant woman, it was an easy one and I loved being pregnant. I miss it now. Glad DS is out but still miss being pregnant.

Now having said that I have been moody since the birth. I am now getting all the emotions and hormones that is expected during pregnancy. Some days i think I could just scream. Not at DS but at DH, I feel sorry for him having to put up with me and my mood swings. he doesn't seem to be able to anything right these days and I want to feel like I did when I was pregnant. Nothing bothered me and I was always happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's pretty funny!

I do feel for my DH though, Im really not sure who is having more of a hard time right now...I get to lie in bed all day, and yeah okay, I feel crap, but he is getting up in the mornings and getting DD ready for school, working all day, coming home and tidying and making dinner and waiting on me hand and foot throughout the night AND putting up with my constant moaning at how sick I feel, AND Im making him sleep in the spare room because iv become a really light sleeper and his snoring is keeping me awake...
    Bless his heart,I know its hard for him, and I wish I could do more, but I know he's stressed out to the max and absolutely shattered.

So whilst I do believe we have it harder being pregnant, some of them have it pretty tough too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a woman and dp should have received a medal at the end, I was *****y, nasty, cranky and tbh he couldn't do anything right because I didn't know what I wanted or expected from him,

One day I cried because the washing needed to be hung out( i was on bed-rest and couldn't carry it) the next morning I saw it had been hung out and yelled at him for interfering. Poor guy