+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Moving to Adelaide...

I'm moving to Adelaide shortly, and am coming down not knowing a lot of people, especially other mums... so I'd love to get to know some and make some new friends when we get there... so I was wondering if there were any other Adelaide mums around at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi!
    What area of Adelaide are you moving to? I'm in the southern suburbs and have a ds (4) and a dd(3)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are moving to the north - north eastern suburbs I am also looking at meeting mums and making new friends.
    I have two girls, one is 4yrs old and the other is nearly 8 months old.
    Some places that I could suggest if you have the time to check them out is the local library in the area that you are moving to. The one I am looking into has a program during the school terms for children 0-5yrs. They sing songs, read books, and do craft activities. All for free =) I'm in the process of trying to find mums groups. One place I have found that does weekly catch ups in parks and other places that won't cost you a fortune is www.meetup.com and looking for a group called 'Adelaide Mum's and Bub's Group', they also have a few other groups on there. Hopefully that helps a little.
    But if you are moving anywhere near me in the northern area let me know and I would love to catch up. I can travel to you, I don't mind the drive

Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am from the UK and am coming over to adelaide March / April for 2-3 months and was hoping to meet other Mums,I have 2 boys a 2 year old and 5 month old baby. I am not sure where we will be based yet but would love to meet other mums or some ideas for places to take the boys.
    I would love to hear from other mums who would like to get in touch.