+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    what other testing have you had done Rae?
    do you take prednisolone on your cycles? just in case
    need a bit of fat to put it in too. i have a few tiny bruises i do them in the belly fat next to belly button, maybe the more fat you have the less it brusies! haha (meaning me) haha
    i hope you get yours aswell
    i stupidly test too early and got a bfp but still pregnyl, i should know better done enough cycles haha, oh well heres the start of the poas addiction

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammyb999 - i think i've done every test known to mankind!!! All the NK tests and standard tests you get done (we do due to mf so not sure if it's something to do with quality there).
    I must admit to not knowing about prednisolone - i've used crinone, cartia and clexane the last few cycles.
    Oh I hope your bfp sticks - best of luck and keep us posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    gosh thats so hard you poor thing i know when i went for all the testing i just hoped they found something so i had an answer for my troubles aswell. my doc just put me on prednisolone only cause i asked for it, but you seem to get get past implantation so maybe thats why they havent used it? you should ask about it anyways.. i hope you finally get a sticky one must be heartbreaking to get as far as you have.. best wishes darling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks sammy. Much appreciated. Its great to have people to talk to on bubhub cause you understand.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    most definately i would be a mess by now if i didnt have bubhub girls.. only people ive been able to rely on cause you all get it xxx good luck i hope this next one is your one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Rae
    do you have endometriosis at all? im just looking for links between endo and c/m
    i just finished my cycle and got another chemical pregnancy.
    im researching now Endo and found loads of stuff that might be useful. My FS wont know whats hit him on thursday when i go see him! haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sammy - sorry to hear of your bio. I hope the fs has some answers for you. No endo for me though but would be interested in what you hear at your appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rae I was just curious becaus I was going to send you all these studies I've
    Found about missing proteins in endometrium lining that women with fertile
    Issues seem to have. Thats my next line of attack. Seems intralipds are the way blah blah thought I'd send you but may not be of
    Any use to you.