+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Multiple biochemicals - success?

Hi all - I've had four bios over 9 cycles (8 transfers). I was just wondering if anyone else had had this many and gone onto have success? I'm just starting on #10 an fet cycle. I know that bios happen in about 40% of pregnancies but am really looking for some nice positive stories! Thanks for your time in reading and responding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cant say I have had quite so many but I had MC on my 1st FET and then 2 chems on my 4th FET and 2nd fresh transfer....my 7th transfer I finally got a sticky BFP....My FS keep saying its a matter of getting the right embryo....not something you want to hear but I got lucky on my 7th transfer....

Goodluck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jacklicky For This Useful Post:

rae81  (25-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey rae
    that does seem alot! ive had two chemicals, after the first one i was like right test me for immune disorders. have you asked for any of that testing? ANA and ACA antibodies? they can stop the embryo from implanting, my fs said in chemicals its either chromosomal abnormalitys with the embryos or your body is rejecting the embryo. ask to get the bloods done for those. i am currently in my 2ww after the last chemical cycle in september, and taking clexane daily injections anticoagulant and prednisolone immune surpressing steriod that shoul hopefully stop your body from rejecting the embryo straight after implantation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae

I'm not exactly a success story, but I have had both a chemical and a very early miscarriage after a strong HCG test. Like sammy, my FS then did testing for immune disorders and a hysteroscopy to see if there was anything preventing implantation from progressing. So far all my tests are clear, but he still thinks it may be an immune issue, so I am doing the prednisolone and intralipids next cycle.

Sammy - if you don't mind me asking, how are you finding the clexane/prednisolone? Any worse than all the other drugs on a stim cycle?

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am far from a success story aswell atm but just takes that right mix that one time to get you over the line.

kitty- clexane is ok. apart from the blunt needles, do them on an angle and quick otherwise you will bruise, i actually had tears from one last night because the needle wasnt just blunt it wasnt smooth and pulled my flesh under the skin, but one in 10 i say i have a problem with. the man has to do it cause im a bit scared of needles. (although heavily tattooed haha go figure)
    prednisolone is fine. i dont have any side affects apart from major bloating and peeing all the time. i have startedtaking it in the morning instead of before bed. otherwise i am out of bed 4 times a night to pee. other than that its pretty easy. none of the stm drugs bother me side effects wise lucky i breeze through the whole cycle up til about 5 days before blood test (which is now) i fall apart, exhausted mentally drained and the waiting sends me loopy, hense the sicky today couldnt get off the lounge! haha
    i wanted to do intralipids with this but my fs was a bit meh with them. i have gotten my way up til now with what i want so i reckon i could talk him around to do it next time if this cycle is bfn haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sammyb999 For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (28-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sammy. Good that the prednisolone is not too awful! Of 4 transfers I have been on intralipids for 2 which were the 2 cycles that I got the chem pregnancies, so I figure they certainly can't hurt, but just take a lot of time at the hospital to get them into you!! The TWW is just torture so I hope you survive okay and get a wonderful outcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops double post
    Last edited by Kitty10; 28-11-2011 at 13:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Triple post!
    Last edited by Kitty10; 28-11-2011 at 13:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you know what you could give me any side affects possible i would take 100 injections a day to just have that baby in my arms so im sure you agree that it doesnt really matter how bad the stuff is as long as it gets you to what you desire most in life! thankyou xx
    i would still like to give them a go aswell thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all. I've had all the immune tests and nothing showed up! Thanks for your comments and I hope you get bfps soon.

I do clexane as we'll and my one tip is not to do the injection on your pant line. Clexane seems to cause lots of bruises!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub